Part 12

Present

Jiyoo's POV

"Seokjin hyung!" I heard Jungkookie appa called and I turned my head to the front.

As soon as I saw Seojun oppa at Uncle Seokjin's side, I quickly brushed my hair down using my fingers, not wanting to look messy in front of the said boy.

"How's Jimin, hyung? Is he okay? Is the baby okay? How about his leg? Did he have any bad injury – ouch hyung! It hurts!" I only stare at Jungkookie appa who was rubbing his head after being knocked by Uncle Seokjin's stethoscope.

Jungkookie appa always got hit or pinched.

I don't know why?

"Shut up, you brat! Jimin's fine," Uncle Seokjin didn't seem to care that Jungkookie appa was hurting and only checked whether his stethoscope was broken or not.

"But Taehyung said he slipped down the stairs!"

"He slipped on one tiny stair, Jungkook. Didn't Taehyung say that too? My goodness gracious," Uncle Seokjin rolled his eyes at Jungkookie appa and I heard Seojun oppa snickered behind him.

"You're laughing, Seojunie? Remember when Jiyoo fall at the park? You're cry–" I widened my eyes a little as I heard what Jungkookie appa said that.

"Uncle Kook! Shhhh!!" Seojun oppa tried his best jumping to shut Jungkookie appa's mouth with his hand but clearly failing due to the huge difference in height.

Seojun oppa's head was barely touching my shoes as I was still held by Jungkookie appa.

"Seojun oppa cry?" I just blurted out of interest because I never see the boy cry before.

"Crying for help! I did not cry, not at all. Not a single tear left my eyes. Why would I cry?" and he rambled a few more sentences emphasizing the fact that he didn't cry.

Not that I care that much.

I only fell and scratch my knees. Why should he cry in my stead?

I ignored him and looked at Uncle Seokjin instead.

"Uncle Jinnie, where's Jiminie appa and baby?" I asked directly.

Jungkookie appa who was still teasing Seojun oppa seemed to finally realize the main reason he came running to the hospital in the first place.

He immediately focused on Uncle Seokjin and also ignored the now-sulking Seojun oppa.

"He's in the room with Haneul, Jiyoo honey" Uncle Seokjin replied kindly.

"Can we see him?" I requested.

"Of course, he's good to go home. Nothing serious, Jungkook appa is only exaggerating," he said while staring judgingly into my Jungkookie appa's eyes.

"Appa, let me down. I want to see Jiminie appa," I turned to Jungkookie appa who continued talking to Uncle Seokjin on a few more things related to Jiminie appa's medicine or whatnot.

"No baby. Let's get in together,"

"Jiminie appa!" I greeted as Jungkookie appa opened the door.

Jiminie appa looked so cute with his large cardigan. He was already out of the bed, being helped by Haneul oppa to walk to the door.

"Jiyoo, my baby!" Jiminie appa spread his arms open and I lurched to the front wanting to be in Jiminie appa's hand, only to be pulled back by Jungkookie appa.

"What are you doing up, Jimin? Stay on the bed," Jungkookie appa said, sounded all serious.

"I'm okay, Jungkook" Jiminie appa reassured but to no success.