Part 1

Jimin's POV

Have you ever sat on a wooden chair for so long that when you abruptly stood up, it felt like the skin under your thigh was tore apart from your body?

I was relaxing on the Adirondack chair at the balcony located at the balcony, enjoying the night view, when I remembered that my work that need to be submitted tomorrow was left untouched throughout this weekend.

So, when suddenly I stood up...

"Ouch!" I hissed at the pain and harshly rubbed the skin under my right thigh while still making my way to the bedroom.

"Why?! What happened, baby? Are you hurt?" Jungkook burst into the room, startling me a little.

Within seconds, I was lifted and laid down onto the middle of the bed with Jungkook hovering above me, checking every inch of my body to find any scratch.

I lifted my upper body and support myself using my elbow to look at the panicking Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I'm okay,"

"I heard you said 'ouch' just now. Where does it hurt?" he asked, totally ignoring my statement just now.

"I just stood up too quickly from the chair and it kind of get too attached to my skin, and didn't want to let it go," I chuckled at my own words while lifting up my leg and pointed to Jungkook the area that hurt just now.

He immediately caressed the area with his thumbs and...shit.

You can say that the sexual tension between us increased from zero to hundred almost immediately with that small gesture.

"S-see, t-there's nothing wrong, so you can let go now," I tried to pry his hands off from touching me, but the alpha obviously had realized my stuttering to not let me go just like that.

He pushed my right leg closer to my body so that he could have a clearer view at the red spot on my bare thigh.

"Your skin is already red now, baby. I need to kiss it better, didn't I?" he whispered so seductively, and my heart rate increased one hundred percent, noticing the change in his tone.

Without any warning, he ducked down and started to leave wet kisses on my thigh endlessly.

"Jungkook, n-no. I got work to finish," I breathed out heavily as this man's actions were starting to get wilder in every second passed.

He was holding my waist down with his free hand so that I couldn't move away, and I accidentally let out a pleasured moan when he had purposely licked way too close to my ass.

My eyes widened at my own action and we met eyes right after I clasped my hand to my mouth. I was beyond shocked to see his eyes darkened with lust within a split second.

His teasing smirk was also removed from his face as his facial expression hardened and at that moment I knew, I wouldn't be able to get away anymore.

Not that I hate it though.

----

"Baby, you need to wake up now," I heard Jungkook whispered as he rubbed my bare back under the blanket.

"No, I don't want to," I whined without opening my eyes.

I hugged his body tighter and buried my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling the scent of the alpha.

"We still have to go to work, baby. We only have one hour to get ready" he said so softly as he kissed my shoulder a few times.

My eyes blew open at the word 'work'.