Part 10

Warning: Smut ahead. Very soon.

Jungkook's POV

"Welcome home," Jimin brought one of his hand to my cheek while the other one was still supporting the baby bump and tip-toed to kiss my cheek.

But before his lips even reached my cheek, I turned my face and kissed him on the lips hungrily.

He seemed shocked but soon melted into the kiss.

I leaned downward to kiss him deeper but Jimin pulled away a little.

"K-Kookie, I'm sweating right now," he said as I placed kisses along his jaws down to his collarbones, leaving hickeys.

He moaned when I sucked on his sensitive spot and tilted his head to give me better access to his neck.

"I don't care baby. That actually turned me on even more. You sweet scent is making me crazy," I growled into his ear and I knew his leg got weaker as he shifted his body weight onto mine.

"I really want to do you right here right now baby boy, but no can do. We don't want to hurt your back." I mumbled as I gripped on Jimin's thighs.

I bend down a little and scooped Jimin up. 

He wrapped his legs around my waist, and I brought him upstairs being extra careful with the baby.

I put him on the bed carefully and Jimin quickly removed all his pieces of clothing, blessing my eyes with his gorgeous body full on display.

"Kookie hurry up," he whined breathlessly.

"Someone's impatient today," I teased while unbuckling my belt. As soon as I finished undressing, I hovered myself above my needy omega.

I kissed him all over and admired the baby bump for a while.

"So beautiful," I muttered as I rubbed his belly softly.

"Kookie, I want you now please," Jimin moaned making me lifted my gaze from his belly to look at his lustful eyes before feeling my eyes darkened with lust too.

"Whatever you wish, baby," I aligned myself at his entrance and slowly pushed myself in.

Jimin moaned loudly making me grunt with pleasure, feeling his hole clenched tightly around me.

He was wet and warm, but very tight making me nearly explode as soon as I entered.

"Urgh, you feel so good around me baby," I growled and started to move.

I pulled out and slammed my full length in him, making Jimin screamed in pleasure while gripping my arms that was holding his thighs in place.

"Ahh Alpha! S-so good!" I loved how he always became a submissive omega when being under me.

He always managed to make me feel proud knowing that I was the only one who could wreck his beautiful body like this.

I continued to thrust at a fast speed but did not go too rough because of his condition.

Even so, I knew all Jimin's sensitive spots and that was more than enough to pleasure him the whole night without having to do him rough.

Soon enough after hitting his prostate continuously, I felt him clenched tighter and saw that his member twitched signaling that he was close to his climax.

I grunted as I need to use extra force to slam into him because he had gotten so tight around me.

"Ahhh! D-don't stop Alpha! Haahh! Ahh!"