Part 11

Skip to the next six years, because I don't really have any exciting ideas to tell you guys.

Jiyoo is Jungkook and Jimin's first born. She is now a five years old happy little alpha girl who's waiting for her little brother to come out from his Jimin appa's tummy.

Jiyoo's POV

"Appa!" I shouted as soon as I saw Jungkookie appa with the headmaster.

Jungkookie appa's furrowed eyebrows eased down as our eyes met.

Why?

Did something happen to Jiminie appa and the baby?

"Jiyoo, baby! Come to appa. Jiminie appa needs us," In a flash, I was scooped up in Jungkookie appa's arm while he bowed to my classroom teacher and the headmaster.

And in the next second, I was already seated in the kid's seat with appa driving carefully beside me.

"Appa, is the baby coming out?" I asked, looking up to my worried dad.

Weird, Jiminie appa said that baby won't come out yet because he still needs to eat a lot before coming out.

Baby is weird too.

There are a lot of tasty food outside Jiminie appa's tummy, why stay in there?

"Not yet baby girl, baby is still not strong enough to live outside Jiminie appa's tummy," he glanced towards me softly, but I still sensed some sadness in his voice.

"Is that why you're sad, appa?" I reached out my hand to touch his coat sleeve.

"Hm? I'm not sad, baby. I'm just a little worried right now. Uncle Taehyung said that Jiminie appa slipped a few steps from the stairs. We're going to see if Jiminie appa and the baby is okay. Alright, baby?" he took my small hand in his big hand for the whole ride.

Jungkookie appa said that he's only a little worried.

That didn't seem to be the case at all.

He was running at full speed from the car park until the room where Jiminie appa was admitted in.

He was hugging me tight in his arms, securing me from falling throughout the run and I only hugged his neck closer, silently wishing that Jungkookie appa would slow down a little.

Because my hair would be ruined by the wind.

And I didn't want Seojun oppa to see my ruined hair.

He would tease me to death.

Seojun oppa was Uncle Namjoon and Uncle Seokjin's eldest twin. The younger one was the soft and kind, Haneul oppa.

If Haneul oppa was an angel, Seojun oppa was the devil.

But no matter how much I liked Haneul oppa braiding my hair, my heart would always beat faster when Seojun oppa pulled my ponytail when he teased me.

When I asked my Jungkookie and Jiminie appa, they gave me different answers making me confused.

Flashback

"It's because you're really angry at Seojun oppa, Jiyoo. That's why your heart thumps so fa–ouch!" Jungkookie appa winced as Jiminie appa pinched his arm.

"Because I'm angry?" I muttered to myself.

I feel annoyed. Is it the same feeling as angry?

Jiminie appa pulled Jungkookie appa by the ear while complaining about the dirty dishes he left on the sink. A few seconds later the kitchen turned silent.