Part 6

Jimin's POV

As soon as I entered my house, I quickly took off the jacket Jungkook gave earlier and brought it to the washing machine.

Wait.

Is it safe to wash this jacket in the washing machine?

What if it can't be washed with water and needs dry cleaning?

Afraid that I would ruin the expensive jacket, I took back the jacket and hang it onto the coat hanger, along with my other coats.

I wouldn't risk ruining the jacket or else, who knows how Jungkook might react?

He may act worse than he did this afternoon.

Not wanting to get upset again, I took my phone out and messaged Taehyung, informing him that I had arrived home safely.

He replied almost immediately and again, I smiled at that.

I was happy that I had Taehyung as my best friend.

He could always cheer me up in any way possible with his simple gestures.

Placing the phone onto the nightstand beside my bed to charge, I went to the bathroom to fill up the bathtub with warm water.

I opened the cabinet to look at my bath bomb collection.

"Which scent should we use today?" I sang slowly as I ran through my fingers through the bath bombs.

"Let's use citrus for today,"

I chose and pulled the said bath bomb flavor from the box.

The water was filled up enough and I placed the bath bomb inside the warm water.

Deciding to clean up my face first, I went to the sink.

My eyes were still a little swollen because I cried and fell asleep before this.

As the water made contact with my busted bottom lip, I hissed a little but continued washing up.

I tried not to remember the event that happened earlier, if not, I might cry again.

After brushing my teeth and wiped my face, I put on some gel on the cut.

I brought my Bluetooth speaker and played some slow classical music from the phone.

I took off all the clothes I had on me, dumped them into the dirty laundry bag and hopped into the tub.

I breathed in the citrus scent, relaxing into the water.

I stayed in the water for about an hour before I decided to get out and rinse the glitters from my body.

I wrapped myself with a towel robe and exit the bathroom, bringing together my speaker with me.

After changing into simple white t-shirt and shorts, I made myself a mug of hot chocolate and went out to the balcony.

I stared into the starry night and admired the view. I looked down to see the traffic full of people who were going back home after a long day at work.

My gaze stopped at the convenience store and I suddenly felt hungry.

"I should get something to eat. Instant noodles would be good too," I turned back to get ready to go down when I accidentally saw someone familiar at the convenience store.

I squinted my eyes through my glasses to have a better look at that person and confirmed his identity.

Yeah you guessed right.