A year back that is when I was 21, I was on a business trip to a pack. It was the Dark Moon Pack. Their Alpha Landon and I had a meeting. He said he wanted me to meet his mate and pack. I agreed. Do you know who I saw there. AL. She was his mate. He didn't know that she was a Knight. He said he didn't care but he was hurt that his mate lied to him. I was hurt that my sister lied to me. But he forgave her eventually. I didn't. I wanted to know why.

She never fully explained me why she left. A few days later, the whole pack disappeared. It wasn't attacked or killed. They just disappeared. I sent the search parties again.

Do you remember the day after I met you? Aiden called? It was about the dark moon pack . We found the from a information by a rogue. Dark moon pack   was attacked by the rogues.  So they went into hiding . When I found her, I asked her why she left us. She explained that she left us because she wanted to protect us. But the truth is she moved away was because she found a clue. A clue to who killed our parents. "

I stood up and went and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me.

I said," You don't have to continue "

But he shook his head and continued," Our parents including yours were killed at the same place but different timings. We lost the betas , when they were trying to protect my family. My dad and mom died in a car accident just like your parents."

I was shocked.

I asked him, " What do you mean by this? "

He said," They were murdered. The car accident was a cover up. It seems like Elliott's parents found it. They went in search of something after a month of their death. A week later we received the news that they were dead. AL knew it. But she chose to not to  tell us. I mean  I was 15. But can't she just say that our parents were murdered! "

I just hugged him closer.

I asked him," Did Aiden know about it? I mean that our parents were murdered. "

Blake nodded," He came to know about it sometime after he found you. "

Why didn't he tell me?

Blake sensing my question," He didn't want to worry you. He just then got his baby sister. "

I said," okay "

We heard a knock on out door.

We heard Nate's voice, " Blake? "

Blake replied," one second Nate! "

He lifted me up in bridal style and put me on the bed, pecked my lips and forehead and said," You should sleep. I'll be back in 5 minutes after talking to Nate. Tomorrow or should  I say today is going to be a long day for you importantly. "

He switched of the lamps and went out.

Even after all the things he told me, I felt like he was hiding something from me. I was afraid of the truth he was hiding from me.

After sometime I felt the door open and close. I felt the bed dip on the other side of the bed. After seconds I felt hands circling my waist and pulling me to a hard chest.

I heard him whisper, " Good night Lexi"

After that I heard his soft breathings.

I face him and my hands involuntarily went to his cheek. I slowly drew circles on his cheek.

I slowly whispered, " What are you hiding from me Blake?"

With that sleep took over me.

The next morning I woke up before Blake. Getting out of his grip, I went to the restroom washed my face and changed into some gym clothes. I was just 5.

I wasn't feeling sleepy. Whenever I feel like someone is hiding something from me. It keeps me awake. I don't get any sleep.

The whole pack was asleep. There were few people here and there and the patrolling guys.

I went  to the gym and spent a good 2 hours there. After an hour , the gym started filling up.

The whole pack trains at 4 in the morning or 6 in the evening and one day of the week the pack has a total day off. No training. Today is our day off.

When I returned to the room, Blake was still sleeping. I closed the door silently. I went near him and kissed his lips and was about to go when I felt his hand around my wrist pulling me towards him.

I fell on top of him. I said, " Cheater. You were faking your sleep."

He smirked. He said, " If I was awake, I wouldn't have gotten the kiss."

I replied, " If you were awake we would have had a make out session. No problem. It's your loss. You were sleeping."

I just shrugged my shoulders and smirked at him. I got off from him. But again he pulled me towards him. This time I didn't fall on him.

He said arrogantly , " Now I'm awake. So let's  make out shall we? "

I rolled my eyes and and said," But I'm sweaty from being in the gym. So no"

He looked me up and down and said, " You are hot."

I blushed. He saw the time on his phone.

He said, " I have a meeting at 8:30. If I didn't take bath now, I can only bath at 8. So.."

I knew what he was thinking. He pushed me on the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I yelled a him, " Cheater! "

I heard him chuckle. I just grinned and went to the closet to take my clothes. I heard our door open.

It was Ashley.

I said," Hey Ash "

She said, " Hey Alex! It seems things between you and my brother are normal. So you forgave him?"

I was confused.

I asked, " Forgive him for what?"

She was confused now, " His bad habits?"

I asked her still confused, " What habits? He didn't mention any habits to me. He told me about your sister and your parents. "

She said," He didn't tell you that he used to sleep around?"

What the hell! I felt betrayed.

I asked, " What?! "

He was the only person I truly trusted told everything about and yet he didn't tell me everything.

The truth that could change our relationship.

___________________________________

What do you guys think? How will  Alexandra  face this problem ? Blake hiding something important from her. Will it change their relationship?

Also how many of you are excited to meet the infamous AL?!

___________________________________

I'm extremely sorry for the late update. I know I'm saying the same thing every time I update. My schedule has been pretty much tight. Having exams. I will try to update ASAP. And 1k votes. I'm very thankful to you guys. It wouldn't be possible without you guys.

Love you guys so much 😍😍❤️😘😘

Amelia❤️