Chapter 11: Attack

Pack doctor: Alicia above

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Luna! Alpha! Lockdown!" They scrambled to get dressed. Jeans were tugged onto legs. Shirts were yanked over heads. Feet were crammed into shoes, not caring if they were the right sizes. Pounding down the stairs, the situation was swiftly assessed. Many of the women and children were being backed into a room. Others, mostly male warriors, were being pinned against walls as they struggled against the greater force. Finally, a tall rogue noticed his silent presence.

"Ah! The silent prince makes his way down!" He dropped the warrior he'd had by the neck. "If he can't talk, or he's dead, he ain't got no story to tell! Am I right, Boys?" A couple of rogues jeered, but most of them silently gawked at the newcomers.

A midnight black wolf shifted into his human form and sneered. "Oh my! He's got the Luna with him too! So, is she, like, our princess now?" He laughed mockingly, looking around at his comrades as they laughed, some in nervousness and some in support.

"As a matter of a fact, yes!" He let it sink in for a split second. "The Luna is your princess, soon to be your queen. YOU WILL RESPECT HER!" Realization dawned in their frowns as they were shocked by his ability to talk. Fear filled their eyes as he angrily growled. Suddenly, the rogues were being thrown against the wall with a flick of Zion's hands. It was as if an invisible force had been called down to pick them up and toss them like they were leaves on the wind. A fury of flames erupted from his hand and hit several of them in the chest, killing them on the spot. With a swift assessment of the dead wolves, they were semi-relieved to see that it wasn't the same group of wolves that were in the cells.

Several more rogues ran into the room. "STOP!" They froze on the spot. His green gaze grew hard and concentrated. Suddenly, they were writhing in pain on the ground. One was foaming at the mouth as his body convulsed in spasms. Another screamed, clawing at his skin, almost as if there were bugs crawling over every inch of his body. Some just laid there, in too much fear and agony to move a muscle to even attempt to scream."ATTACK!" His pack attacked the rogues who were outside. As usual, the Silver-Moon Pack prevailed.

Dragging the rogues to the cells, Zion decided to find answers sooner, rather than later. He stormed down the stairs to the cells, silver whip in hand. He yanked one out of a cell.

"You will tell me what I want to know." He growled, dangerously low. The man whimpered. His almost black eyes were wide with fear. Zion tied him to a pole, his back bare.

"Who do you work for?"

"Nobody, I swear!"

"Liar!" The whip lashed out. A muffled scream sounded. "Tell me! Who do you work for?"

"I don't know! I only take orders!"

The whip lashed out. "Wrong answer. I want names, NOW!"☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry this is so short