Chapter 8: Mated & Loved

Kimberly and Amber above. I'm just using one picture for the both of them since they're identical twins.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

His wolf took over and her arms were pinned above her head. He kissed her slowly and deeply. An electricity shot between them, unlike anything they'd ever felt before. She playfully growled as he took the kiss slower, then faster, constantly changing speed.

He trailed kisses down her soaked neck to her soaked collarbone. She growled as shivers went up her spine. "Found it!"

"Do it. Mark me, Zion."

He slowly sank his fangs in her neck, trying to be gentle. Her strained growl told him it hurt, but her moan told him she like it. He licked it so it'd heal faster and kissed it.

"My turn," she growled.

Before he knew it, she had him pinned. She kissed him passionately. Then her canines were in the sweet spot of his neck. He growled as it stung. His wolf howled with pleasure. They were now truly mated to each other. They had each other and that was all that mattered.

They halfway regained control, but their wolves won out. Their bodies tangled together as their lips attacked each other heatedly. His hands roamed her body as she clung to him for dear life. Cupping her breasts, he kissed his way to them. Her face was one of surprise and pure bliss. Gently, he sucked her breasts and pulled them teasingly between his teeth. She growled and moaned in pleasure, clutching his hair.

Slowly, he stroked the insides of her thighs while his mouth stayed at her breasts. He had her pinned against the shower wall. He could feel that she was wet, and not just from the shower water.

"Ash, so beautiful."

She shivered in delight. The deep timbre in his voice made her giddy.

She's gonna be calling my name in a few minutes, Zion.
Andrew, shut up. She's gonna call whoever name she calls. Just let's enjoy this. Don't make me block you out!
Okay, okay, man. I'm just sayin.
Whatever.

He slowly trailed kisses down to her clit. She gasped and tensed.

"What are you doing?"

He chuckled. "Just relax. I'm tasting, my sweet Ash."

She slowly relaxed. "Can I taste? Touch you?"

He laughed again, his wolf howling in joy. "Later, love."

He placed her knees on his shoulders. She was now sitting on the rim of the tub and his shoulders with the wall as support. His tongue flicked out, and slowly licked her wetness.

"You taste so sweet, my love." She moaned as he continued. His mouth was soon replaced with his fingers. As his mouth trailed back up her body, his fingers stroked her clit.

"Zion. Please. I. Need. You!" Her breath was ragged.

"Not yet, dear. Cum for me." She shook her head. He kept stroking her clit, muffling her moans and growls with passionate, fiery kisses. She felt like she was about to explode.

"Zion, please." Her nails dug into his back.

Suddenly, he turned the water off. He went back to kissing her and wrapped her legs around him. He carried her out of the bathroom to the bed. Both were still soaked. He laid her down gently before being roughly pulled to her. She kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Both their eyes were filled with desire. He slowly trailed kisses down her glistening, wet body. She moaned, feeling his warm, moist breath down there again. "Zion. Please. Now."

He chuckled, then licked and fingered her clit. She exploded into his mouth. "So sweet, my Ashlynn" She growled with pleasure. He slowly and teasingly kissed his way back to her mouth. He licked her nipples and blew on them sending shivers throughout her body. She trembled with desire in his hold.

"Can I?" She half-whispered. He nodded and they swapped positions. She slowly explored his body. Tracing the outlines of his face, feeling his soft hair, running her hand down his muscled torso. She was amazed. Then she reached his dick. She grabbed it, kissing him, rubbed it. He growled, biting her bottom lip. She didn't really know what she was doing, but she kept going. She nibbled his lower lip, nibbled on his ear, kissed her way to her mark, traced his scars with gentle kisses, then kept going to his dick.

He growled as she slowly licked circles around it. Keeping her hands on it, she slowly sucked it, speeding up the more he growled and moaned. "You know, you're cute when you're like this," she teased.

An eyebrow shot up and he chuckled. Growling, "I am, huh?" She nodded, and he sat up. Quickly, he grabbed her, and rolled so she was under him. She laughed.

"I can always roll us over, ya know." He thought for a minute.

"Wanna test that theory?"

Her eyes grew wide and playfully innocent. "How would we do that, Sir?" Feigning shock, she added, "Surely, you won't tie me up!"

He laughed. "Only if you want me to."

Andrew to Ashlynn: Or you could tie me up and do as you please, Luna. Either way works.

Zion to Andrew: Andrew! Shut up! I'll block you out I'd I have to!

Ashley to Andrew: I can hear y'all. Ooh. That sounds like fun. I wanna have fun with him! He's had his fun with me!

Andrew to Ashley: Go right ahead. I'll take over until he's tied. He'll like anything you do to us as long as there is no silver. Love you!

Zion chuckled and let Andrew take over so Ash could have her way. She was right, he'd had his fun. They'd have many other times too. She went to the bathroom. She came back out in a bralette and a miniskirt with a rope and blindfold in hand. She pulled out a chair and covered it in a towel. He laughed. He had no clue what to expect now. She blindfolded him, then led him to the chair. Using the rope, she bound his hands and feet to the chair so he couldn't touch her, without being untied, unless Andrew took over and broke the rope.

She kissed him slowly, drawing it out as their tongues danced with each other. When she stopped, he was confused but didn't say anything. She took off his blindfold so he could see her. Then she shut out the light. He heard something hit the floor and assumed it was her beaded bralette. She was kissing him again and grinding against his groin. He growled, wishing he could touch her. Her hands roamed his body. He could feel the cloth of her leggings growing wet as she continued to grind against him. There was a pressure building in his dick. He growled then moaned softly. If she didn't stop, Andrew was going to take over.

She knew but didn't care. Slowly, her lips trailed down his body. She smiled up at him devilishly. "You're hot." Her lips went to his dick. He growled. "No letting Andrew out. You said I could," she teased. He growled and sighed. He knew she was right, but his wolf was almost completely in control already. He grabbed onto what little control he had left. He finally released with a long moan.

When she untied him, he grabbed her waist. "Where do you think you're going?" She laughed as he covered her mouth with his. They toppled on the bed as her leggings came off. His dick teased her clit, rubbing against it. She growled and moaned, arching under him. Finally, their wolf minds took over as he eased into her. When they were done, they collapsed into each other's arms, panting and tired. "Happy birthday, Zion." With that, they fell asleep.

The Luna's Silent Prince (WereLove Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें