"Jungkook, I didn't finish my work!"

I get off from him to rush to the bathroom only to have my leg failed on me and let me fell to the floor as soon as I left the bed.

I heard Jungkook laugh and I threw the harshest glare I could give to him.

Not that it scared him the slightest bit.

He ignored my glare as he stood up and walked towards me.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, baby. I guess I was too rough on you last night," he said as he lifted me up to the bathroom.

I knew that his apology was insincere because this alpha was definitely feeling more proud than sorry knowing that he was the only one who was able to make me like this.

Not that I had ever let other alpha touch me like Jungkook did.

He carried me all the way to the bathroom and we took our bath together as always.

"Jungkook, I didn't finish my task you know?" I spoke out as he was shampooing my hair.

"I know. That task is not urgent, so you don't have to worry. We can finish it together later," he calmly replied as he brought the shower head above me to rinse the shampoo from my hair.

"You can't keep giving me special treatment just because I'm your mate," I complained, unconsciously pouting my mouth while looking up to him.

We went out from the shower as I wrapped myself with a warm fluffy towel. My pouted mouth stayed with me as I expressed my disagreement on Jungkook's unfairness towards his employees.

Jungkook immediately cover my head and dried my hair harshly with another towel.

"What was that for?!" I slapped his hands away and removed the towel from my head.

"You can't pout while being naked in front of me just like that, baby. We might have to skip work just because of that sexy pouty lips of yours," he said and exited the bathroom, leaving me dumbfounded all by myself.

I huffed out a breath before following behind Jungkook, exiting the bathroom.

What is wrong with Jungkook?

Everything I did would end up getting us in bed almost instantly.

Even in the office, he would always call for me only to pin me up against the door and kissed the breath out of me.

I liked, no, loved it, but I would want to know what made him acted like that these days.

"Jungkook, do you have any problems recently?" I carefully asked, not wanting Jungkook to feel like I was attacking him or whatnot.

"Hm? No, why are you asking?" Jungkook turned to me after he put on his briefs, removing the towel on his waist.

"It's just that, you are very active lately in terms of – uh – our, you know, with me, in bed?" I fiddled with the end of the towel that was wrapping my body, feeling my cheeks heat up as I brought up the topic.

"Are you not okay with it, honey?" Jungkook pulled me to seat on the bed without caring about the lack of clothes on our bodies.

He looked worried and I quickly shook my head, taking his face in my palms.

"No. No, Jungkookie. I'm okay, but I'm worried about you. I thought that maybe something's bothering your thoughts and maybe, just maybe you are troubled by it so that's why you would always look for me," I slowly explained, looking straight in his eyes to make him understand that I was solely asking because I was worried about him.

"Oh gosh, you're so damn pretty, Jeon Jimin," I was immediately engulfed in Jungkook's embrace, being pulled onto his lap. His arms were tightly hugging my waist, as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Jungkook? Are you really having a problem? Do you want to tell me?" I returned his hug by wrapping my arms around his neck, stroking his hair gently with my fingers.

"I really do think about this for a while, but I'm too afraid to tell you," he mumbled into my neck and I felt my heart dropped at his words.

I felt sad that I didn't bring myself to ask him about this earlier.

What if his problem had worsened?

He sounded serious, so I hugged him tighter to show my support.

"Tell me, Kookie. What is it?" I asked, concerned.

Jungkook broke the hug but didn't really distant himself from me.

Instead, he pulled me into a gentle kiss which I returned instantly, not wanting my alpha to be burdened by a trouble alone anymore.

"I need time. Is it okay if I tell Namjoon that we'll skip work today?" he asked after he pulled away from our kiss.

"Sure, just take your time while I go prepare a simple breakfast for us, okay?" earning a nod from him, I quickly dressed myself in simple t-shirt and shorts, before heading straight to the kitchen.