Ending

(The next few weeks before Adrien left for school we spent every spare minute together... up to the very last second.)

At The Airport

"Goodbye." I say hugging Adrien. "Come on, Princess. Don't say it like that. I'll see you soon, and you can come and visit. And we can make this work." Adrien said to me. "Okay, stop. Don't say anything. I just want to be with you for a few seconds more." I say. "You are cute when you're being bossy!" Adrien smiled. "And don't turn back for a final wave. That is way too cheesy and romantic. Even for me." I say. "Okay." Adrien said then he kissed me. "See you." Adrien said as he walked away. He went up the stairs. He was about to turn around to wave but walked to his plane.

(Maybe things really would work out with Adrien. I hoped they would. But maybe they wouldn't. And no matter how much I wanted it, things couldn't stay the way they were forever. But whatever happened, I knew there was a part of me that was always going to belong to Adrien Agreste. A little piece of my heart that would always be Adrien's. And for the first time, everything suddenly seemed... possible. But it's funny when I think about it. Because all this happened just because of a kissing booth.) I thought as I drove away on Adrien's motor-cycle.

Then I smiled.