Chapter 7

Marinette's POV

I groaned as I woke up. I sat up then noticed that i was in Adrien's room. (Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm in Adrien's t-shirt! Oh, no!) I left up the covers and looked. (Dress is missing but underwear is still on. Okay. We can work with that.) I then saw Adrien walk in with a towel wrapped around his waist. (Oh, sweet mercy!) Adrien then noticed me. "Sorry." He said. "It's okay." I say still staring at him. "I didn't mean to wake you. I was just grabbing some clothes." Adrien said pointing to his closet. "So, how bad was I?" I ask. "You were about to strip on the pool table in front of a bunch of guys and then go skinny dipping. I carried you out before too much came off. Oh, and you threw up on your dress." Adrien said. "Adrien, I am so sorry." I say, covering my face. "It's okay. But I mean, this is exactly what I was talking about, Bugaboo." Adrien said leaning on the bed post. "Oh, this is so embarrassing! Oh, I hope I didn't snore." I say. "Marinette, I... I slept in the guest room." Adrien said. I then got out of his bed. "Oh, yeah. Of course. Okay. I am assuming the t-shirt means you saw me in my underwear?" I ask pulling the shirt down over my underwear. "Yep." Adrien said. "Oh, my God." I say as I ran my hands through my hair showing my underwear. "Oh, my God! Okay!" I said as I hid behind the curtain. "Shorts, please!" I pointed to the shorts on the floor. Adrien looked at me. "Can you... please?" Adrien smirked. "Adrien!" I say. "All right, fine." Adrien said. "I'll just get it myself!" I say while pulling the curtain with me. But I bump into Adrien then we get caught in the curtain. "Stop pulling!" Adrien said. "I'm not pulling anything! Okay, well my arm is caught! Let me just reach down and..." I say. Then I reached down. (Oh, my God! I just touched it!) "I said stop wiggling!" Adrien said then we got out of the curtain. I then ran to the door while getting the shorts on. "Sorry!" I say. "Aren't you forgetting something? My t-shirt." He said. "Your t-shirt. Right. I'm sorry." I say then started to take it off. "Marinette!" Adrien said. "What?" I ask. "Jesus! I was kidding!" Adrien said then I put the shirt back on. "So, I should..." I say as i walked out. "Just get out, dork." Adrien said "Okay, yeah. Yeah." I say then shut the door.

I walked into Plagg's room and collapsed onto his bed. "Never let me drink again." I mumbled. Plagg grabbed a bag and handed it to me. "It's okay. I got it covered. Made you an emergency survival kit. Some granola, sports drinks, antacids, and an epic dose of awkward shame!" Plagg said. "Thank you." I say. "Oh, and... really good work last night." Plagg said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You told everybody that Adrien and the LCSs would be doing the kissing booth." Plagg said. "Come on!" I said then collapsed onto his bed again. (And even though I felt like I was about to puke my liver out, I couldn't stop thinking about Adrien. Our accidental groping. It seemed like he just saw me as a little sister, but I couldn't help wondering if he had a different reason for protecting me.)

At School

"Listen, it's all about the LCSs. We get them to do the booth, everyone else will follow. Do you want to go over the plan again?" Plagg said as we got our lunch. "No, I think I got it. Okay, wish me luck!" I say. "Good luck." Plagg said. I walked over. I slowly past the LCS girl's table, hoping they would notice me. "Okay! Have you guys seen this text?" They asked then noticed me. "Hey, Marin!" Lila said. "Hey... It's "Mari," actually. No 'N.'" I say standing at their table. "Why are you standing and talking instead of sitting and talking?" Chloe asked. "Oh, yeah, okay." I say as I sat down. I looked over to where Plagg was. "Ask Chloe about me!" He said. I turned back to the LCS girls. "Plagg wants to know if you like him." I say. Chloe looked at Plagg who was trying to look cool. "Agreste's brother? Yeah, he's cute. Needs to learn to dress, though. But more importantly, everything's set for the kissing booth, right?" Chloe asked. "Okay, so here's what I just heard. Agreste likes one of you. Yeah. And rumor has it that if the person he likes is working the booth, then he'll be there, too." I lied. The LCS girl squealed. "Wait! Didn't we tell you?" Lila asked. "Tell me what?" I asked. Now that we're all besties, we would totally do the kissing booth, girl. Just for you." Chloe said poking my nose playfully. "Really?" I ask. "You're one of us now, girl." Lila said. "Totally!" Sabina said. "Thank you, guys." I say. "Sure! You can call us bitches." Lila said. "Thank you!" I say then got a look from all of them. "Bitches!" I said then shut up. "You're welcome!" They all said.