Chapter 10

(Okay, so just image in the video that it is the Miraculous characters, Ok? Good)

Marinette's POV

We were in Adrien's room, on his bed, kissing. I then stop.

"Nope. No. Nope. Never work." I say. "What's wrong?" Adrien asked. "We're supposed to be in a logistics meeting right now. Okay? We're trying to figure out how not to get caught." I say. "I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like anyone's gonna think that I have a girlfriend." Adrien said. "Oh, yeah, God forbid anyone actually thinks you're in a relationship." I say. "Hey! I have my reputation to think of." Adrien said. "Is that so?" I ask. "Oh, 'tis so!" Adrien said then kissed me again. We then heard a knock on his door. "Shit! Hide! Just a minute." Adrien said while pushing me under the bed. "I need to get your laundry." Emilie said. "Go, go down there. Yeah! Just one second, Mom! Hold on. Yup, come in." Adrien said from above me.

I looked to my left to see foot cream. "Ew!" I whispered. "Hi, honey." Emilie said walking in. "Hey, Mom. You know, I could have brought the laundry down." Adrien said. I shifted a bit. " It's okay. I have an hour to kill before your dad and I will meet the Andersons." Emilie said then grabbed a sock from the floor, then reached for the sock under the bed. "Oh, no." I whisper. "Shit!" Adrien whispered. I flicked the sock so she could get to it. "Oh, and by the way, don't forget. We're going out on Saturday to celebrate your big news." She said. "What?" I ask. "We don't have to, Mom." Adrien said. "Of course, we do. It's not every day you get accepted to an Ivy League school. Oh! And I invited the Dupain-Cheng's. Do me a favor. Be sweet to Marinette. She kind of has a crush on you." Emilie said. I giggled softly. "Really? I had no idea." Adrien said. "Of course you didn't. Boys never do." Emilie said then walked out.

Adrien laughed. "Shut up!" I say as I got out from under the bed. "Marinette has a crush on you." Adrien said. "She's not even supposed to be here. I have to be downstairs in ten minutes and work on the prom banner with Plagg. Um... So, Ivy League school, huh?" I ask. "It's not a big deal." Adrien sighed. "Which school?" I ask. "Harvard." Adrien said. I stare at him. "Are you shitting me? That's amazing!" I say. "I don't even know if I'm gonna go or not yet. Listen, you can't tell anybody about this, okay?" Adrien asked. (And that was the first time it hit me. Adrien would be leaving for college. Soon) "But we need to get you out of here, and lucky for you, I've got your escape route all figured out." Adrien said leading me outside. "Okay." Adrien said then showed me. I had to jump onto the trampoline. "You've got to be kidding me." I say. "Or we could just go tell Plagg now." Adrien said. I mouthed 'Fuck You' then jumped.

I then bounced off the trampoline and landed in the pool. "Hey! Hey!" I hear. I looked up to see Plagg. "Are you still wearing your clothes?" Plagg asked. "Um... yes." I say. "Oh. Okay. I'll be down in a second." Plagg said. "Okay." I say. Then Plagg ran off the roof. "GERONIMO!" He yelled then landed in the pool.

We then both got out. "Oh, hey, I think you got a text from someone." I say. "I'll see who it is." Plagg said. "That's okay. I got it. Plagg, I said I'll get it." I say. "Why, is it from a boy?" Plagg asked smirking. "Yeah, right." I say. "Since when do you have a lock on your phone?" Plagg asked. "Um... little sis keeps getting into it. Hmm." I say.