Chapter 1

Marinette's POV

(And that's me today, savoring the last fleeting moments of summer at Plagg's totally awesome house. It's moments like this that make me wish things could stay this way forever.) I thought. I was lying on a chair right next to the pool wearing ladybug swimmers. I then heard my phone buzz.

"Ew! Perv! Hey, Plagg, guess what Kim texted the entire school!" I yell as I looked at the message. Then I looked around. "Plagg? Plagg?" I ask then saw Plagg running off the roof of his house. "GERONIMO!" Plagg screamed as he jumped off. "Oh no." I say as he landed in the pool, while splashing me. "Oh, my God! That was a good one!" I say as I wiped the water off my face. "That was a good one!" Plagg said as he got out of the pool. I moved over and patted on the seat. "Here, come here, take a seat. So, tomorrow, first day of school, the student council is expecting our dance club idea this week for the fall fundraiser." I say looking at Plagg. "We're gonna be in trouble if we don't come up with something fast." I say as Plagg made a face. "Yeah." I say then I saw Adrien walking towards us without a shirt on.

(I know what you're thinking. Adrien Agreste is stupid hot... but Plagg and I developed a list of friendship rules. Plagg was responsible for Rule Number Nine, which specifically states, 'relatives of your best friend are totally off-limits.' This is a really big one for Plagg. I guess it comes from living in the shadow of a high school legend.) "Plagg, you seen my athletic cup?" Adrien asked. Plagg stood up and walked towards him. "Yes, asshat. I needed it for all those varsity sports I'm constantly playing, you know?" Plagg said sarcastically. Then Adrien looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Hey, Princess." Adrien said. (He knows I hate being called Princess) "Yes, Kitty?" I ask smiling. (I know he hates being called Kitty). "When did you get the boobs?" Adrien asked. I grabbed my towel and cover up. "When you were at football camp learning to be a better douche. It was almost like she was on human growth hormones or something." Plagg said. "Plagg! Rule Number Two, please!" I say. (Rule Number Two... Never share our secrets with anyone else.) "Whatever. Listen. M and D are out of town Friday night, so party starts at eight. Don't invite any jackasses." Adrien said. "Does that include you?" Plagg asked then turned to me. "Ay!" We both yelled. Adrien picked up a football and threw it at Plagg causing Plagg to fall in the pool. "Ah! Ow. What an ass!" Plagg said as Adrien walked away. I looked at Adrien's ass.

"I know!" I say continuing looking at Adrien's ass. Then Plagg caught me looking at Adrien. "Hey, hey, hey! Rule Number Nine, young lady!" Plagg said. "Oh, come on! As if!" I say. "Yeah, well, you got a little bit of drool on the corner of your mouth." Plagg said while pointing to the corner of his mouth, teasing me. "Right here? Oh, do I?" I ask as I reached the football. "Yeah." Plagg said. I held the ball behind my back. "Do I really?" I asked. "You do." Plagg said. I then threw the ball at Plagg, causing him to fall in the pool again.