200% {P.C}

I felt the familiar tune tug at my lips after hearing her name. My mind flooded with memories, good and bad, ultimately about her.
I love her.

**********
••••••••••••••••

'Baby! Look over here!'

I heard her calling for me.

A smile played on my face whilst I stared at her current adorable state. Her face looking fully concentrated as she positioned her camera carefully, however her small crouch that made her look like a young child evidently proved she was just a cute person at heart, not a serious, fully concentrated, stubborn person as some may deceive photographers to be.

Flash!

The shutter of her camera left me partially blinded for a few seconds as my eyes adjusted back to the normal light of the afternoon Seoul sun.

'You know, instead of taking pictures of me, you should put the camera down and snuggle into me, which I only allow special people to do.'

'I can't not take pictures of you. That would be a sin!'

'There's enough of me online anyway, I have a fan site following me around 24/7.'

'But MY pictures are full of love and adoration of my beautiful girlfriend. Now, back to the point at hand, how exactly do you deem somebody as special enough to snuggle you?' She asked whilst pointing her finger at me.

I giggled lightly,

'They have to be smaller than me, so I can wrap my arm around their shoulder securely. And they have to be a photographer. And they have to tell me they love me. And I have to be able to tell them absolutely anything in the world. And finally they have to be somebody very close to my heart.'

I replied to her.

'Are you cheating on me with Lisa?!' She laughed and pointed accursedly at me.

I chuckled before reaching my arm out to grab her hand, before pulling her towards me to sit on my lap on the swing.

We stayed like that for a few moments, letting the light breeze and quietness take over us.

I sighed slightly before leaning forward and planting a small kiss on her cheek.

'I love you so much.'

I said as I pulled back.

'Well then I must be the luckiest person on the planet.' She replied with a small smile evident.

'Thank you for staying with me. Thank you for being willing to hide our relationship. Thank you for sneaking into other countries just to watch me perform. Thank you for...loving me.'

'That sounded like an awfully nice about-to break-up-with-me speech.' She said chuckling lightly.

'Ani! Ani! I'm not breaking up with you. Never in a million years. The only time you won't be my girlfriend is when you are my wife.' I said assuringly, and whole-heartedly.

'I'll hold you against that then Park Chaeyoung.'

**********
••••••••••••••••