Childish Thoughts {Child Reader}

{Breaking News}
Eagle eyes fans have spotted that Y/N and members of famous idol group BlackPink have been sharing cute moments with each other for nearly 5 years now! Y/N joined the company just two years before the idol groups debut, but their friendship and interactions show that even during this busy period, they managed to form a friendship with the younger. Y/N has appeared in many V-Lives, and has been spotted in the backgrounds of Instagram stories. Finally, now that 2019 has come around, we have been blessed with the solo debut of Y/N. All of this happening recently with BlackPink comeback, 'Kill This Love', they have shared interviews, leaving fans from both sides shipping the group and younger singer together. Many fans call BlackPink her 'Mothers', which is ultimately proved right when we see that in V-Lives, they have control over Y/N's actions and seemingly call her out to prevent her from wrong doing. It's these motherly moments that leave us hardcore shipping! Stay alert for updates on our own interview we will be hosting with the girls soon.

{Interview}
'Hello, we are BlackPink!' I heard my Unnies say.

As they finished speaking, they looked at me so I took that as my cue to introduce myself.

'Hi, I'm Y/N.' I said into the microphone as my natural aeygo came out.

The presenter aw'ed at my sentence as he began talking to the listeners.

'Yes, That is Right! We are in the studio with two of K-Pops biggest names right now. Later on in the show we will be talking to them, answering your many questions but for now, let's play Y/N's debut hit, 'Stolen'!'

I blushed as my song started to play into the headphones I was wearing, and I covered my face instantly.

I was sat next to Lisa Unnie who now seemed to realise I was embarrassed, therefore she started to tease me.

We are normally seen as the Tom and Jerry duo, which is a bit strange for a 16 year old and a 22 year old, but then again, in this world not much is strange anymore.

I pretended that I was going to punch her by raising my fist, but unfortunately Jennie Unnie looked up at the exact time and grabbed my hand. I pouted but she just pinched my cheeks.

'But your dreams are nothing compared to mine, and finally you realise the crown has been stolen.'

The songs bass drop rang through the room and my Unnies started to playful dance in the part of the song that I would have a dance break.

{Timeskip to Interview because I'm Lazy}

'And now if we move on to the questions that fans have been eager to ask you, in fact we had to shut down the number that they could send the questions into because the phones were glitching out.' The presenter announced chuckling.

'Ok, first question, let me just get it up...I heard a rumour that Y/N helped write the songs on her debut album, is this true? If so, what gave you the inspiration to write Stolen?' The presenter looked at me.

'Oh god, ok. During my trainee days, I was quite popular, one for the fact that I was American and that secondly for the fact that YG had never accepted somebody from outside of Asia.

With it all happening quite quickly, I received a lot of hate due to my age, I mean I came into the company at the age of 11, and I looked back at the comments and most of the lyrics are my responses.

The main line of the song is the response to the main body of comment I would get. It would all be these people talking about what they were doing at my age and that a kid like me won't make it, so the lines are basically saying that I'm dreaming of big things at this age, and that now that they have heard me sing, rap and seen me dance that they have realised I can take the top spot, and I'm willing to fight for it.'
I responded.

The presenter looked at me in awe before speaking.

'That's a lot of thought to go into a song, especially for someone at your age, that's actually really impressive.' He said still looking shocked.

'Um, anyways, next question.' He spoke whilst scrolling through his phone.

'How long have BlackPink known Y/N, and does Y/N agree that they are like her mothers?

We all laughed at that question, it's funny when fans compare them to my mother.

'We have known this young one since she was 11. So since 2014...? I think anyway.' Jisoo replied.

'I feel like whenever we just try to be good older sisters we come across as motherly.' Rosé also said.

They looked at me for my comment on the question.

'I mean there has definitely been times. Like the other day at Inkigayo. I came out the changing room for my debut stage and the stylists had put me into quite a revealing outfit, and the look on their faces was like pure anger.

Jennie Unnie got up, grabbed me by the arm and dragged me with her back to the stylists and she started shouting at them to put into something appropriate for my age.' I told the story whilst chuckling.

Jennie blushed before speaking,

'You are 16! What were they thinking?' She sounded like she was getting angry again.

'Ha, but like I see them as my older sisters, I left America and came here without any family, so I was really grateful to have met them and to have clicked with them like a little sister.' I said meaningfully.

'She's basically our child at this point though.' Lisa said bluntly.

'Realistically, we have to stop her from doing stupid things AND she takes my money.' She spoke again pouting in the last half of the sentence. We all laughed and proceeded to do so throughout the rest of the interview.

••••••••••

Stolen

I've heard all the comments
You tryna knock me down
I won't let them get to me
I don't hear a sound
Carry on trying, but no one knows your name
Out of me and you, I won the fame
Look at you hiding behind the screen,
Yet your calling me the coward,
Even though I'm the one all the people see
I'm killing out here, I'm gonna be the queen
Nobody can detain me on their low life scheme

You can shoot me down, spin me round, try and knock me to the ground
Carry on looking for a weakness sign
But your dreams are nothing compared to mine,
And finally you realise the crown has been stolen