Just Make Up {K.J}

'Will you two just stop fighting already?!' Jennie shouted in between the two of us.

I scowled at her to which she replied to me with a smack on my head.

'Your meant to be Korea's Cutest Couple guys, not Korea's Worst Couple.' Lisa said trying to lighten the mood.

'Y/N, just apologise for hurting Unnie before we make you.' Rosè mumbled whilst looking at me.

'Apologise for what? SM Sangjangnim wanted me to do the dance with Taeyong. I'm not trying to get kicked out of SM! Also, my boss would happily let me date! The reason this relationship isn't public is because of YG! If I said no to my boss, how would that look?!' I yelled to the four girls stood in front of me.

'If you aren't ok with keeping this relationship secret than you can leave!' Jisoo yelled back.

The three girls opened their mouths in shock when they turned to look at me.

'I'm fine with keeping it a secret, Jisoo. But you can't get jealous if SM wants me to do dances with boys if he thinks I'm single!'

'So the dance had to be him grinding on you?! No, it didn't. I feel like shit. I bet you feel all good now though, because if I get rid of you, you can run back to Taeyong and go grind more!'

I bit my lip to hide my frustration as I turned around to leave my groups dance practise room. How did we even get here? We started the argument in my music studio...I threw my headphones down...and they followed me here. I felt a hand grab my wrist harshly.

'This isn't over. You are NOT leaving.'

I turned back to see Jisoo staring at me coldly. I roughly threw her hand off, which made her stumble back slightly. She let out a small whimper of pain as she grabbed her hand. Instinctively, Lisa came up to me and shoved me for hurting her Unnie as the other two checked her hand.

Sighing, I pushed past Lisa to see her hand. There was a cut that must of happened because of my promise ring to her. My eyes widened as I felt myself walk towards her. Rosè looked up before I could get to her and blocked my path, raising an eyebrow at me. I moved to the side to try and get past, but she matched my path.

Huffing, I walked over to the mirror before kicking it lightly to pent off my frustration. As I looked up in the mirror, I could see the three girls crowding around her hand to make sure she was ok. I instantly felt regret for hurting her, but I was still mad.

Flipping my hair with my hand angrily, I marched over to the four girls. Before they could say anything or do anything, I picked Jisoo up and carried her bridal style.

'Y/N put me down!'
'Where are you taking her?'
'Let her go!'

I stormed out of the room whilst carrying her and marched over to my managers office. It was around 3am so she was at home. I heard the footsteps behind me, obviously her members following me. Kicking the door open, I gently placed her down on the couch. The three stood in the doorway watching me.

I leant down and pecked her lips lightly before pushing off. The sound of 'aws' came from the doorway. She sighed in a mix of happiness and frustration as she looked up at me. I turned on my heel and walked towards my managers desk. Opening one of the drawers, I pulled out a alcoholic wipe and small plaster for her hand.

Stomping back over to her, I crouched on the floor. Placing her hand into mine, I started to pull out the wipe to clean the cut for any dirt that could be trapped. Quickly she stopped me.

'It will burn if you do that!' She complained whilst pouting cutely. Sighing, I stood up and sat myself on her lap.

'Still here guys.' The voices from the doorway appeared again.

Waving them off, I placed her hand on to my lap. Swiftly, I had captured her lips into a kiss, which made her jump slightly from surprise. Without warning her, I had placed the Alcohol ridden wipe on her hand whilst still trapping her lips on mine. She gasped slightly from the pain, but was happy when I had removed the wipe and replaced it with a plaster.

She smiled into the kiss as I slowly pulled away and hopped off her lap to crouch in front of her again.

'Smooth, Y/L/N, Smooth.' Jennie said from behind us.

'I know.'

'I want a girlfriend to do that to me!' Lisa whined.

'Ehem. You know damn well I would strip if it meant you would loose your pain.' Rosè complained back, annoyed.

'Wait no! I didn't mean it that way babe!' Lisa replied following her girlfriend who had stalked off in annoyance out of the room.

'I'll go check on them.' Jennie stated before following the idiotic couple.

The door shut with a click as I turned to look back at Jisoo.

'I won't dance with him again-'
'I'm sorry for overreacting-'

We laughed at our stupidness as I slowly pushed myself up to sit next to her. We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes, letting ourselves get lost in each other.

'I didn't mean to make you jealous. I actually think SM is trying to get me a date so I can actually put us into the news.' I told her chuckling.

'Let's come out.' She replied seriously.

'What?'

'Let's come out. You and me as girlfriends.'

'Are you sure? I mean I know YG would kill you and try to break us up. And we are in Korea and they aren't very accepting of gay people. And we could be putting our careers on the line here and people might start to-'

She cut my rambling off in the form of her lips. I smiled and mumbled into the kiss,

'What was that for?'

'It was to stop you being stupid.'

I pouted at her as I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by clapping behind us.

'What a great love story.'
'Really nice to watch.'
'10/10, would recommend to others.'

Sighing, Jisoo got up and tugged my hand.

'I wish you weren't my members. One day I really will just run off with Y/N.'

'I will happily run off anywhere with you.'