Jealous {L.M}

{Y/N}'s PoV
It was around 2 in the afternoon when I heard my phone ping a text message.

Followed by several more pings.

Most were congratulating me on my new front page edition on Vogue Korea, to which I replied with purple love hearts.

Another ping, this time from Jennie Unnie.

'Congratulations on Vogue! But please come over, Lisa is having a tantrum.'

Oh god, what have I done now? I quickly text back saying,

'On my way, how much am I in trouble?'.

Not even a second later I got a reply,

'She stormed to her room after ripping up one of the several copies she bought of Vogue and is now locked in there. And she isn't making noise, and she won't open the door to us.'

I read it and quickly shoved my phone into my pocket as I grabbed my keys off of the counter, cursing as I did so.

••••••••••

The whole car ride to BlackPink's dorm, I thought about the cover and what she might be annoyed about.

The clothes I was wearing?

No, she would love to see me dressed like that.

The place we were in?

It was just a car park.

The guy I was laying on?

Oh shit, the guy I was laying on.

But she knows I'm a model, she knows I'm just listening to the photographer. But she is the jealous type.

I find it cute, but Jisoo Unnie, Jennie Unnie And Rosè Unnie don't.

I parked up outside the dorm building and banged my head on the steering wheel many times.

Reluctantly, I got out of the car, locking it and walking towards the buildings elevator. I quickly pressed '6' and shut the door before anyone else could walk in.

As I walked down the corridor, I could hear Rosè Unnie shouting at Lisa.

'Come out of this room pabo! Deal with it!'

I could faintly hear.

Sighing, I walked to the front door and let myself in. I tossed my keys onto the side and walked into the living room and saw Jennie Unnie with a pillow over her head and Jisoo Unnie biting her lip, quite visibly annoyed.

'I really will kill you one day, Y/N.' Jisoo Unnie muttered.

I apologised and walked to Lisa's door, met by a fuming Rosè.

'Deal with her. Please.' She begged me, grabbing her hair in frustration.

'I can try.' I replied.

'You can do.' She said back.

I weakly smiled at her as she walked off back the living room with the rest of my Unnies.

Raising my hand, I quietly knocked on the door.

'Lisa, baby.' I spoke softly. I heard a grunt of a reply.

'Baby, open this door. We need to talk.' I said as I softly placed my hand on the handle, waiting for her to unlock it.

Still no proper reply or any sound of movement.

'Just go back to him.'

It was barley a whisper but I heard it. She knows that I would do anything for her and that I would never cheat, she just doesn't like not being able to tell the world we are dating.