''And we're shuffling, we're shuffling,'' Cole said as they walked faster.

 ''Since you're celebrities, I took the liberty of taking you out of the general population...'' Noble started.

''Ha! Who doesn't love special treatment?'' Hothead asked the others.

Noble opened the door. ''...and placing you in the super mean and dangerous population,'' he said, making (Y/n) groan in annoyance. 

''Don't worry, you can perform your Day of the Departed concert here, I'm sure the inmates will love it.'' He added.

''Oh goodness, I almost forgot I had to do that...'' (Y/n) mumbled under her breath.

''Real special, all right,'' Nya said, glancing at her brother.

''It's no problem, warden. We'll do our time until all of this is straightened out. Like I said before, we were framed.'' Lloyd told him.

''That's what they all say. Now get in your cell, inmates!'' The Warden replied, and checked his pockets for the keys. ''Gosh, darn it, I forgot my keys again. Well, stay here while I go find them.'' He then ran off, leaving the ninja.

The ninja looked around at the imprisoned criminals, with (Y/n) almost instantly catching sight of her sister, who glared at her through the bars of her cell. 

''A-at least they're locked up. Hehehehe...'' Jay chuckled nervously, and then the Mechanic pressed his cyborg arm, making all the doors slide open. He and the other prisoners surrounded the ninja, and they didn't look happy.  

''Nifty gadget. Did you make that?'' Green Bean asked the Mechanic.

''They call me The Mechanic. And I got a bone to pick with you.'' He replied,  pointing at Lloyd.

 ''Yeah, yeah, yeah.'' The prisoners cheered.

 ''Well, that's one more bone than you've got in your entire arm. Let me guess, you don't have much of a spine either!'' The Green Ninja retorted, making (Y/n) stifle a laugh. 

'' I used to repair noodle trucks for Master Chen in his underground organization. When you put him out of business, you put me out of business.'' The Mechanic told him.

''Then by my observations, that was your own error. Working for a crimes boss isn't a very reliable career choice.'' Zane informed him.

''By my observation, actions have consequences. And you have to pay! This Nindroid here, it's got spare parts. I could use a few in a place like this.'' Cyborg dude that used to work for Chen replied. 

''And I could use a spare arm! These chains won't stop us.'' Lloyd told him.

''If you want him, you're going to have to go through me.'' (Y/n) spoke, narrowing her eyes at him.

''Got my keys! Oh, come on, knuckleheads. Shake hands and be friends.'' Noble said, holding the keys to the ninja's cell, making the two shake hands. 

''Just wait until I get my hands on your Nindroid.'' The Mechanic warned in a low voice.

''Come on boys, back to your cells.'' Said a guard, and the criminals were shoved back into their cells.  

''Let's hope Dareth gets us out of here soon. I don't know how much longer we can last in a place like this.'' Kai told the others. 

---

Dareth visited the ninja.

''What are you doing to get us out of here!?'' Cole shouted into the phone from the other side of the glass.