▪Dylan Strome▪

''Hey! Pass the hotdogs!'' I say to Connor who just took all of the hotdogs off the bbq. Today's Canada day and the guys and I are partying. Yesterday we had a game against the Knights and I convinced Mitch and a few of the guys to stay for Canada day.   I grab the plate of hotdogs and put them onto the picnic table along with the salads and hamburgers. Shit where did I put the condiments?

''Hey Con! Where did we put the condiments?!'' I yell to Connor. He is on the other side tmof the yard.

''What!? Where did we put the condoms?!'' He yells back.

''No! Wherr did we put the condiments!'' I yell again.

''I dunno man! Where did you put the condoms!? This is your place not mine!'' He yells back again.

''No Connor! Where did you put te condiments!?''

''For fucks sake man, I don't know where you put the condoms!'' He yells and I walk over to him.

''Where did you put the condiments?'' I ask him.

''Ohhhhhhh condiments. As in ketchup and mustard. Not rubber. They are beside the bbq that's where I left them. And if you do want condoms I have some in my backpack.'' He says with a smirk. He knows my girlfriend and I had our first time a day ago. I push him into the pool and he let's out a high pitched scream. Hahahaha omg that was hilarious.