•Mitch Marner•

''MITCHELL FUCKING MARNER! AUSTON FUCKING MATTHEWS! FREDERICK FUCKING ANDERSON! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!'' I screamed if you're wondering what's happening I'm Janelle Grant. I'm Mitch Marner's girlfriend and I play for the Toronto JC (I completely made this whole ringette thing up there is no NRL i wish there was.). It's Toronto's ringette team for the NRL. The National Ringette League. And right now Freddie, Auston, and Mitch are carrying me around the Scotua by my feet and arms around the Scotia Bank Center.

''Nah not today baby girl.'' Mitch said. Ugh I love it when he calls me that.

''So Grant where are you sitting for the game today?'' Freddie asks. He's an oddly polite one.

''Boardside.''

''Why not witht the wags?'' Matthews asked with a smirk.

''Well they all hate me. Last time I sat with them they dropped a whole bowl of spaghetti on me.''

''That was funny as hell!'' Auston yelled.

Everyone in the hall looked at him. Then 20 girls started chasing him and Freddie. I scared the girls off that wanted Mitch cause bitch I'm leading the NRL in points and penalty minutes.

Skip to game time

Mitch is skating down the ice on a breakaway. Fuck come on Mitchell. Come on. Especially now at the ringette line. (Look it up if you don't know it's a line at the tip of the circles.) Now everyone's screaming go Mitch or go marner. He shoots! He SCORES!

''GO MITCH!'' I scream. Then everyone around me stops and looks at me first with confusion then happiness.

''JANELLE GRANT! OH MY GOD CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!'' They screamed. About a millisecond later the buzzer goes off signaling it's the end of the game. The crazy fans start to chase after me while I'm sprinting around people trying to get to the locker room.

''JAN!''
''JANELLE!''
''MISS.GRANT!''
They screamed

Aww fuck I mentally screamed.

''Mitch Help!'' I yelled banging on the dressing room door. Then I heard a laugh.

''Sorry baby girl but nope. Good luck witht the fans.'' I heard him reply.
SHIT. Then I heard a skksksskskskk and I oop. Ahhhhhhhhhh vsco girls!

~Sorry this was short I'm trying guys~