•Connor McDavid•

Connor's POV

We just finished our game against the Toronto Maple Leafs and we lost 3-2. I've got alot of buds on the Leafs like Marner, Matthews, Nylander that's the main guys.
I just finished getting my gear off and was not prepared to see Mitch he never lets a win against me go. Damn he's still talking about the time he beat me in fortnite. I slowly leave the dressing room preparing my self to see Mitch... I take a quick look out and hes not there. Confusing. I make my way down the hall more and see Nylander

''Aye Will!'' I said loud enough for him to hear.

''Hey Connor, good game.'' He replied

''So wheres Marner at? He wasn't waiting oit side the room to rub the win in my face tonight.'' I asked

''Ah he's being moody I think it's his time of the month.'' William chuckled 

I laughed along with him for a bit and continued to chat a bit about random stuff.

''So ya wanna come out for dinner with some of the guys and I tonight?'' William asked.

''Sure, send me the address'' I spoke back.

With that we were off. I was still wondering where the hell Marner was. He's never late to rub a win in my face.
I then pulled into the restaurant parking lot and parked beside a nice car which I think is Mitch's. I knock on the window to see if hes in there because the cars running. No awnser. I knock again. No awnser. Me bring suspicious open the door to see him jacking off.

''DUDE WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!'' Mitch screamed at me.

''IT'S NOT LIKE I KNEW YOU WERE JACKING OFF SORRY THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD IN YOUR CAR!'' I screamed back

''WAIT IS THAT A VIDEO OF CARDI B?!'' I yelled once again

''UMMM NO! CONNOR FUCK OFF'' With that I left speechless.

''Will! Auston! I just caught Marner jacking off to a video of Cardi B.'' I said almost unsure of my own words.

''Seriously you have to tell them?!'' Mitch came in awkwardly.

''Uhh no?'' I said as more of a question.

After that we just forgot our weird whatever you  wanna call it and had fun for the rest of our night.