•William Nylander•

William's POV

○Warning Smut○

It's late Friday night and me and my girlfriend Y/N are on the couch cuddling watching re-watching her favorite episode of riverdale. The one with the bughead kitchen makeout scene. I had a hockey practice earlier today so I was kind of tired but not that bad. The makeout on the t.v just started and I held Y/N a bit tighter. I think she got the wrong message and turned around and kissed me deeply. I mean I'm not complaining. It quickly turned into a heated makeout. I then pulled away

''Y/N do you wanna-''

''Yes dumbass'' she insisted

I quickly picked her up off the couch with us still making out and her legs wrapped around my waist. I tried to get upstairs as quick as possible because it turns out I was hornyer then I thought. My bulge just getting bigger. I gently set Y/N down on the bed and she took off her top. Leaving her in her bra.

''I haven't seen that one before.'' I said smirking at her in her new lacy black and white bra.

''No you haven't.'' She replied sassy

I just continued to smirk at her as I took off my shirt aswell. We've done this a few times before. I went to grab a condom from my nightstand but Y/N stopped me and reminded me that she was on the pill. I got back onto the bed and she straddled me kissing me all over. I whispered in her ear and told her to lay back and she did so. I took off my pants and boxers as she took of her leggings. I got back on the bed and kissed her all over her beautiful body. When I reached her underwear line I looked up at her and she nodded. Things after that went quickly as I thrust into her for the final time as I came inside her and she reached her high right after me.

''I love you Y/N'' I spoke softly and sincerely

''I love you too Willy.'' She spoke just as softly.