"That's right Chu," cooed Irene. Max and Seulgi sat down. And Jennie and Lisa stood in a corner. Pouring out the dark liquid, Taehyung hurriedly gave the princess the cup.

"Here Jisoo, this will calm you," he said, and she thanked him.

"I just don't understand it," said Jisoo as she shook her head and held onto Irene's hand, "He continues to distance away from me. Even still that does not mean I do not get a say."

"What of Sir June?" asked Kai, "Could he not speak to him on your behalf?"

"He's shut out that man more than me. I don't even think his own Council know what he's thinking anymore," she sighed and sipped on the coffee. Irene continued rubbing her back, "There's no harm in having one prayer towards the Spirit of Meta? Mother would not have minded."

"Of course, she would not have Your Highness. Because the Spirit of Meta is what you have carried within you, your whole life," said Suga.

"That's correct," smiled Kai as he made his way to her. Gently he took over from Irene and turned Jisoo towards him, "Your mother knew from the moment of your birth that you were anointed. That is why she protected your position so fiercely," he guided her towards the table, "Do not allow King Eon to dissuade you away from that greatness. It is yours for the taking."

Jennie watched as Kai whispered further, Jisoo nodding at every word. Glancing over to her brother, there was a large smile plastered on his face as he looked at the other man. This all felt very strange. But she trusted her best friend. Lisa though, was staring at Suga, who was ruffling through the pages Kai had in his hands when they entered.

"Alright everyone," said Kai as he stepped back to his seat, "I believe we can begin this meeting. If you permit it Your Highness," Jisoo nodded and gestured for the pair to come sit next to her. Moving Jennie sat down on her right and Lisa to her left at the head of the table. Suga and Kai sat to the side, while the rest gathered some refreshments before sitting as well.

"Thank you all for being here, and supporting her Highness during this difficult period," began Kai, "However, this is only the beginning of very trying times," he looked at all of them.

"For those of you who are unaware, princess Jisoo carries the Spirit of Meta within her," his eyes shifted to Lisa and Jennie, "Whether you believe it or not, the truth of it can not be denied. And with this comes a very high responsibility," he turned to Suga, "We have been in discussion on how this should be handled and with the princess, we agree that a strong support system is the only way her destiny will be fulfilled."

"And what is this destiny?" asked Lisa.

"To end the war," said Suga, "To end all wars. Once the Spirit of Meta rises to the throne and rules over this land, then Agara will never again see a war."

Jennie turned to Jisoo, "Do you know how this will happen?"

"If we did then we wouldn't be sitting here," said Kai and Jisoo chuckled.

"No Jen, not yet. But the path will become clearer for us," Jisoo stood, "Essentially why we have called you here is to ask your allegiance to my cause. To my destiny," she looked over the whole room, "Right now, as you see me, I hurt," she paused, "And I am still adjusting to the fact that my mother is gone. But that does not mean I will neglect my duty as one who is anointed."

Lisa saw that everyone else was in complete aw, eyes sparkling as Jisoo continued. She shifted, aware that once, she carried a similar look towards the princess. Her eyes turned to Kai and Suga. She knows better now. Because what you see is not always what you get.