Epilogue

You stared down at the sheet of paper on your desk, this was your next task. Guess your butler placed it here while you were out training, your eyes twitched and you snatched the paper, running off to your father's chambers.

"Father!" you shouted out as you slammed the door open with one hand, your father flinched, he actually freakin' flinched!? Was it cause you opened the door with one hand? Maybe~ "We need to talk."

"Yes, (son/daughter)?" his deep blue cat-like eyes stared intensely at you, it really reminds you of Bill. You walked in front of him and showed him the piece of paper, it was a profile of your next target. "Your kill? Is there a problem? Not challenging enough?"

"Not my point. I thought I told you I'll only stay here, not wait for another kill," you said, controlling a punch in his face, sometimes you just want to hit your family's faces and run away laughing, though you were rarely rarely angry with your father. You took a deep breath, "I thought we talked about this."

Silva tilted his head up and looked at you, it has been a week since your return home. Granted your parents and grandfather were delighted to have you back, your siblings were cool with it, but they all had plans for your assassin life again.

To have you back on the field and at it once more, the best assassin in the world back in the Underground from vacation. Your talents were out of this world, your ability to learn and adapt them, they wanted, no, needed you to be back in the family business.

Your father, Silva, may seem cool about your speech on 'no killing during my stay', but you saw right through him. "You wanted me to be back, didn't you."

"Not a question, I see." your father caught that, he sighed and swayed to the right a little. "How about a deal." you raised an eyebrow showing your interest. "You will have your wish on living however way you want, but you will still kill."

"What."

"Hold on, you will kill but not always. Just within a certain amount of time, and only the challenging targets for you. You can live outside the estate and I'll provide you with whatever necessities you may require, including money. I'll arrange for a base of operation for you and a mansion, outside the estate, where ever you want." Silva explained.

"You already have everything planned and they're already in motion, aren't they." you deadpanned, Silva smiled. You sighed and flung your arms in the air, turned around as you headed to the door. "Fine! Have it your way! But remember you can't have Killua or Alluka involved in assassinations or family business."

You didn't wait for a reply and walked out the door, in the hallways you read over the piece of paper. The target is a NEN user and a hunter, but somebody wanted dead as well. You shoved the paper in your pocket and put up your hood, "Bill."

The said demon appeared behind her and dressed as a butler, his suit was once yellow but now it's black with a yellow bow tie. "Yes, my Snowflake?"

"I'm sure you can find that hunter," you said as you created a vertex in front of you and entered it, arriving at your room in no time. You closed your eyes, your necklace's gems glowed and floated up, opening your (eye colour) eyes, they glowed. A vertex was created in front of you as you gathered up your stuff. "I'll let you handle the traveling, Bill."

"Of course," Bill smirked, "Want to know that moral's weakness?"

Once everything was gathered you closed the vertex and your necklace's gems and eyes stopped glowing, "No, he doesn't stand a chance. There wouldn't be much of a fight as well since father doesn't even know of you, but he does know of my NEN abilities. So he would have everything set up."