Chapter 27 (63) - Your Promise to Father

"Moving forward with what?" Illumi asked, a hint of confusion in his voice.

You smirked, clearly enjoying this, "It's clear to me that all you are allowed to do is to bring me back, but never causing harm to me. However, knowing father, there's another thing you could do when facing some, trouble, with me."

Illumi sighed, "Fine you win. The other way was to have him chatting with you if you resist to the point of no return."

You smiled warmly at him, "Then don't waste my time and call him for me."

He took out a phone and dialed a string of numbers, "Hello? Yes. Yes. Nearby. Yes. Not really. Of course." He gave you the phone and said. "Here, Father wants to talk to you directly."

You smiled and thanked Illumi, you placed the phone next to your ear and said, "Greetings father, how have you been? It's been a while."

"(Y/N), you've changed." Silva said.

"Aw, you don't like that father?"

"Not necessarily but it's good to know you do still remember our lessons. By this call, I am able to know that you have cornered Illumi, making him call me to have this chat. Well done."

"Thank you."

"Now then, since you have changed. How about we make this easy and you return home with Illumi."

You smiled turned into a grin then said, "Sorry father, but I won't be returning anytime soon."

You heard a faint gasp, then your father spoke again, "(Y/N), tell me, why don't you want to come back home."

"Because I want to take a break from killing and I'm actually bored of killing now. Also," you paused then smiled, not the ones about but a sincere one. "I made some friends, right now I'm dealing with a serious matter with them and I would like to see through it with them."

Your father hummed, "Very well, I'll allow you in staying in, Gravity Falls was it? Yes, Gravity Falls. As long as you promise, you would not regret not coming home when we offered, if you do, there would be names you know on your 'To Kill List'. That understood?"

You giggled at your father's overprotectiveness, "Understood."

"Now give the phone back to Illumi, I'll explain the situation to him myself. And also make sure he doesn't spy on you again, his work has been... well... piling up..." your father said, you sweatdropped.

"Goodbye, father." You said to him one last time. Before handling Illumi the phone you heard him say his regards, then you handed Illumi his phone back. "Father knows to speak to you."

You leaned against a tree as you smiled happily at your father's decision. He has always been this way, true that he kills ruthlessly but it's different when it comes to his family, especially you.

As soon as you heard Illumi's phone beep to indicate that the call ended, you turned to Illumi and smirked, "Guess you should be off now, go do your job. I won't miss you."

You waved him bye as he stared at you with his eyes twitching, "Don't be so happy now, you still have a problem on your plate. Till next time, goodbye." With that, he left.

The sun began to rise, it's a new day dawning... you stared at the day dully. "What should I do now that that's over and done for."

Everything turned grey-scale as a certain demon materialized beside you, he has his hands behind his back, his top hat floating above his head and his smirk always there. He clapped his hands, "Job well done, my Icy Queen."