➥23

Seyeon was loosing hope, she managed to run ahead of him so far but she could feel him getting closer

Impulsively, she aimed her gun inaccurately behind her as she ran, pulling the trigger.

She hoped someone heard it

She was growing weaker, eyes burning and head pounding. Her side pulsated with blood, her hoodie stained.
She panted as she ran, feeling herself slow down significantly.

That's until she managed to run out of the building, her eyes instantly spotting another car pulling up next to hers.
Her eyes became droopy, hand stained with blood where she was cupping her side, face pale.

The pain was indescribable and the dread still remained inside her.
"You bitch!" A voice yelled out, now exiting the building.

Seyeon was quite a distance away, throat dry and legs ready to give away.
The sound of a car door shutting made Seyeon's heart lurch and she looked up through her tears to see him walking over to her.

His expression was indecipherable as her head spun, she ran towards him.
Relief set in her as she got closer to him, slowly down slightly, lungs burning for air.

That's until a gun shot echoed through the air.
This time it was pointed at Seyeon.

Her eyes widened as the bullet pierced through her leg, making her leg give out.
Donghyuck instantly ran forward, catching Seyeon as she fell.

His eyes were wide as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her body hitting his.

His arms were around her back, kneeling on the floor and he wasted no time in shooting the man square in the head, without even looking.

"Seyeon," he began, slightly pushing her off of him to see her state.
But as he nudged her, Seyeon's head fell back, limp.

"Hey, hey wake up." He said, laying her across his lap.
Donghyuck leant his ear to her mouth, for any indication she was breathing.

"Yah, Seyeon open your eyes- shit." He hissed, unbuckling his belt and wrapping it around her leg, tightening it and picking her up.

"Get Mark." Is what he said to Jaemin before leaving with the girl.

" Is what he said to Jaemin before leaving with the girl