Chapter 22

Hey guys! If you don't already know, this book will soon be coming to an end!

What I want to know from you guys, is if I should do another book after this one?

And if yes, who's point of view should I do it from?

Let me know in the comments.

Also. This next chapter is a little intense. If you don't like intense imagery, I suggest you hold tight until the next chapter.

Thank you. x
***

Jayla Santiago's POV

"Where are you going?" Kofi asks, looking up at me, while he munches on his toast, crumbs all over his face.

I chuckle and take a wad of tissue, waving it under the tap.

I then tip Kofi's face upwards and gently and then I wipe his mouth gently.

"I just have to run an errand, don't worry bout it baby" I tell him, rubbing his hair.

He smiles up at me.

"Are you and dad back together now?" He asks.

I freeze and look away.

"Are you blushing, Jay Jay?" Kofi asks with a giggle.

Just I'm about to answer, the man himself walks into the kitchen.

My heart starts to pound and my breath involuntarily hitches.

Woah...

Bare chested and his jeans from last night hanging dangerously low on his hips, held together by his loosely tied belt.

His dark skin almost glows against the paler colours of the kitchen, his muscular shoulders and arms flexing and relaxing as he stretches, making his mostly hidden v-line contract and relax with the rest of him.

I gulp.

Fuck.

I watch him as he leans down to kiss his son's forehead and tells him good morning.

He then instructs Kofi to go and play, since it's Saturday and he has finished his homework, focusing on me.

My heart skips as his lips curl into a slow, knowingly panty dropping smile.

Kofi leaves the room completely oblivious, leaving me with his dad.

I smile back and try to act nonchalant, but he can see through me like wind.

He approaches me, hands in pockets, almost oozing dominance, so much so that I nearly step back, when he gets closer.

I grip the counter behind me.

"Luis" I greet.

"Jay" he responds, his voice low and extremely close to my ear, making my senses fly off of the tracks.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask, trying to make sure that my voice doesn't shake.

He bends to kiss my neck and the prickly stubble on his face, rubs against my jaw, making my sensitive skin become even more sensitive.

"I didn't do much of that last night"

He smirks as my hands come up to grip his.

He snakes his large hands to my waist, pressing himself into me from behind.

"Luis!" I gasp softly.

"I was just about to shower. Want to save some water?" He asks, kissing my ear again, pressing into my backside a little bit more.