Chapter 590

No Matter Time or Place, I Will Accompany You

Xuan Tian Ming understood his wife very well. When this girl felt guilty or met with a problem that could not be resolved, she liked to make some small movements. For example, Feng Yu Heng was presently twisting his hair. Again and again, her fingers moved. Just twisting it was not enough, as it ended up looking like a small mahua.*

He was defeated, "Just treat it as though I never asked, alright? Let go of this prince's hair."

A certain person shook her head, "You've already asked. How could I act as though you never asked? This imperial daughter is not deaf."

Xuan Tian Ming had a sudden fear that he would end up with his hair completely braided.

Fortunately, after the girl finished a third braid, she stopped and hugged him around his neck, asking: "Xuan Tian Ming, if I said that I was a goddess, would you be happy?"

Xuan Tian Ming nodded, "I would. That's all I could ever wish for. Having a goddess as a wife, that would mean that I could live the life of a deity. That would be extremely great."

"Then what if I was a ghoul?" She craned her neck forward, tugging at Xuan Tian Ming's mask to look at his eyes from the side, "Say, what if I was a ghoul? The very frightening kind."

Xuan Tian Ming was quite carefree, "Even a ghoul is fine. At worst, you'll accompany me through this life, and I'll accompany you down the 18 floors of the underworld. Either way, I will accompany you no matter when or where." While he spoke, he shifted her up a little. This girl was a little heavier.

Feng Yu Heng nodded with satisfaction. Resting on his shoulder, she secretly smiled with an extreme lack of care for image. If it was said that her transmigrating was for the sake of meeting Xuan Tian Ming, that would really be worth it! It was a great deal!

Xuan Tian Ming carried his wife and walked through the snow. The two spoke and laughed while walking forward. Following behind, Ban Zou did not think much of it, but Bai Ze's mood gradually worsened. Bai Fu Rong's survival was at the forefront and had been occupying his thoughts the entire time. No matter what, he could not calm down.

The group continued to walk through the streets. Slowly, they managed to walk through half of the streets in Guan Zhou City. At noon, Feng Yu Heng pointed to a noodle booth placed in the snow, insisting that she had to eat noodles. There was nothing that Xuan Tian Ming could do and had to place her on the booth's small chair.

With this group, if Xuan Tian Ming was not present, they could pretend to be common citizens. After all, Guan Zhou was not small. It was impossible for all citizens to be familiar with each other. But Xuan Tian Ming's birthmark and unique points were too noticeable. With the gold mask staying on his face, they had seen plenty of people on the walk, and anyone that was not an idiot could roughly guess his identity.

The young clerk at the booth seemed afraid, not daring to go forward to speak to them. He just desperately leaned close to his boss' side, but Feng Yu Heng had to tease him: "Could it be that I'm really ugly and gave you a fright?"

The clerk trembled, nearly throwing away the bowl of noodle soup in his hands. He quickly placed it to the side then ran away without a single word.

Xuan Tian Ming also felt helpless, calling out to the boss: "Come here."

The boss was a middle-aged man in his 30s. He was chubby and had a straightforward look on his face, but he was also not much braver. Hesitating, he did not dare step forward, but he could not run away like the clerk had. After all, this booth belonged to him. Even if he could escape, he could not escape completely.**