This Prince Was Never a Gentleman

The ninth prince's imperial carriage rushed toward the Feng family overnight. It also brought along ghost doctor Song Kang.

Bai Ze sat across from Xuan Tian Ming and told them about the news that had come from the Feng family's side: 

"Apparently, when lady Yao tried to kill Feng Jin Yuan, she continued to mutter about getting revenge for her daughter, saying that Feng Jin Yuan caused the death of her daughter. Death would not be enough revenge."

Feng Yu Heng felt chills upon hearing this. Hugging her arms around her knees, she furrowed her brow tightly. 

"Send someone to the imperial daughter's manor and call my grandfather and younger brother to the Feng family." 

She powerlessly ordered. At this sort of time, not only did she require Yao Xian's support, but she also required Yao Xian and Zi Rui to accompany Yao shi as her father and her son. They could at least provide her with some comfort.

Xuan Tian Ming reached out and gently held her then asked Bai Ze: "How are their injuries?"

Bai Ze said: "It seems that lady Yao pierced Feng Jin Yuan's lower abdomen. After the knife stabbed into him, it was pulled out. There was blood all over the room. As for Feng Jin Yuan, he put forth some effort to snatch the knife then...." 

While saying this, he looked at Feng Yu Heng and carefully said: "Then stabbed Yao shi in the chest. Of course, the severity of the injuries will only be known after princess has taken a look."

Feng Yu Heng's expression was a little ugly. She did not care how severe Feng Jin Yuan's injuries were, but if Yao shi was truly stabbed in the chest, that would be a major problem.

She sighed helplessly and watched Bai Ze order the guard driving the carriage to hurry up. A little fatigued, she leaned back against Xuan Tian Ming and muttered: "She said that I am not her daughter and fought with me multiple times."

Xuan Tian Ming naturally knew about this. When this was mentioned, he could only pat her shoulder in silence to provide comfort. In his heart, however, he could no longer tolerate Yao shi.

Finally, the imperial carriage arrived at the Feng manor. Feng Yu Heng practically rushed out of the carriage. Song Kang was dragged sideways by her and nearly fell over. Bai Ze supported him from the side, and everyone followed Feng Yu Heng to quickly go in.

The two injured people were still in Feng Jin Yuan's room. A doctor had arrived at the manor before they had; however, he stood the side while at a loss, as the two had clearly lost too much blood.

Yao Xian had not yet arrived. Feng Yu Heng just looked at Yao shi, who was lying in a puddle of blood. She made a prompt decision and pointed at Feng Jin Yuan, saying: 

"Carry him away."

The servants did not say anything. They just went forward to carry Feng Jin Yuan. That person was currently unconscious, and his entire body was covered in blood. The servants treated him as though he was dead, dragging him off of the bed.

The Feng family watched on, and not a single person wanted to say a word. Only Fen Dai asked: "Then who will treat father?"

Cheng Jun Man said with a cold expression: "Wasn't a doctor invited?" Saying this, she turned to the doctor: "Go take care of husband."

The doctor was a little troubled, "This lowly one is lacking in medical ability. I fear that I would worsen the master's condition. Madam, please invite someone else!"

Cheng Jun Man calmly said: "Other doctors have already been invited. They just have not arrived yet. Just do your best for now."

There was nothing that the doctor could do. He could only follow the servants over to another room to treat Feng Jin Yuan's wounds.