Chapter 580

The Great Trick of Moving Through Space

In the narrow and endless tunnel, the sound that suddenly rose caused the three to freeze in place. They all paid close attention to the sound. They noticed that the sound come from behind, but the distance was not clear, and the reverberations continued without end. Instead, the sound seemed to be getting louder and louder.

Prince Lian was the first to become afraid, trembling and asking: "Wh-what's this sound?"

Feng Yu Heng and Ban Zou looked at each other, receiving a message from the other's eyes. After a while, Feng Yu Heng finally spoke in a calm voice; however, what she said left people feeling unable to calm down. She said: "Avalanche."

"What?" Prince Lian's face immediately turned pale. For someone that had grown up in a world covered in snow and ice, how could she not understand what an avalanche meant. Moreover, it happened when they were in this space. If there was an avalanche up above, would they not get buried alive?

"Move quickly." Feng Yu Heng was the first to react, moving her legs to run. Just as she began to run, there was a thunderous sound that came from behind that grew closer.

Ban Zou did not fall behind, quietly moving to run; however, he was grabbed by Prince Lian, "Wait a moment. Wait for me." He could not break free and could only drag Prince Lian along to escape for his life.

It was as though the three were crossing a broken bridge. With every step that they took, the sound behind them grew a little louder. Gradually, they could feel rocks falling from above their heads. Dust began to fill the tunnel, increasing the difficulty of their escape.

Prince Lian began to cough. The air in the tunnel was stagnant, and the amount of rocks and dust filling the air increased. The quality of the air had already reached the worst-possible extreme.

Ban Zou ran while saying to Feng Yu Heng: "Something seems off."

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "This sort of collapse seems to be manmade. It could be that there isn't really an avalanche. Instead, it feels like there are a large number of people that are smashing their way toward the tunnel." She turned to look at Prince Lian, who was holding on to Ban Zou's arm. Frowning, she said: "You still say that this tunnel is reliable. Now, it seems that Duan Mu An Guo found out about this little secret who knows how many years ago. We just came in here foolishly, accidentally falling into his trap."

Prince Lian continued to cough. Using a sleeve to cover her face, her eyes lit up with an unconcealable ferocity: "Duan Mu An Guo, sooner or later, I will cut you into ten thousand pieces!"

Ban Zou frowned and asked: "What exactly is the enmity between you two?"

Prince Lian coldly said: "One that will not allow us to coexist in this world." Just as this was said, the ground that had become covered in rocks caused her to trip, her entire body falling forward. It happened that Feng Yu Heng and Ban Zou were avoiding the bumps in the ground and failed to catch her. This woman fell to the ground, completely sprawled out. She let out a shrill shriek, with even her bones hurting from the fall. The hand that had been holding on to Ban Zou had no choice but to let go. Falling to the ground, a large patch of skin came off of her hand.

The two in front quickly stopped to pick her up. Ban Zou helplessly placed her on his back and continued to struggle forward.

The more Feng Yu Heng ran, the more profound her feeling of danger became. Intuition told her that if they continued to advance, even if they reached the exit, only death would await them. She raised her head and looked up, asking Prince Lian: "How deep is this tunnel? From here to the surface, roughly how many feet is it?"