Chapter 579

You Haven't Taken an Interest in Xuan Tian Ming, Right?

"One named Feng!" She grabbed a corner of the red clothes before her, "What you meant just now, the help that you will ask me of won't require a country as repayment? You mean to say that this won't need any help on a national level?"

Prince Lian made use of this opportunity to grab Feng Yu Heng's small hand. She tried a few times to break free but failed, thus she went along with it. The woman walking in the front covered her mouth and smiled, nodding, "Right, it's personal. It's unrelated to the the public."

"Then..." A feeling of uncertainty swelled inside Feng Yu Heng's heart, "Damn, you haven't set your sights on Xuan Tian Ming, right? You want to use this one favor to me to have me give up on Xuan Tian Ming and give him to you?"

Once this was said, Ban Zou could not help but admire his master's thought process. How did she end up thinking of that?

Prince Lian nearly tripped over herself. Turning around, she looked at Feng Yu Heng as though she had seen something preposterous and did not speak for a long time. The group ran forward for a little longer, and just as Feng Yu Heng was about to ask once more, she heard Prince Lian ask Ban Zou: "Could it be that your imperial daughter's brain is a little lacking?"

Feng Yu Heng felt that based on her understanding of Ban Zou and the deep feelings between master and servant, once there was someone that said anything similar to her brain being lacking, Ban Zou would insult them back even if he did not outright slap them. Even if this was the heavenly beauty, Prince Lian, she did not believe Ban Zou to be someone to cast aside friends in favor of lust.

Thus a certain person looked at their hidden guard in anticipation. Who could have known that Ban Zou would be nodding very seriously toward Prince Lian. The two then began a serious discussion.

Ban Zou said: "It's not that her brain is lacking. It's just that there are times when her train of thought will bounce around a bit."

Prince Lian said: "Then they're leaping too far! I am Prince Lian! Say, do you think I would take an interest in the ninth prince?"

Ban Zou shook his head, "That's definitely impossible."

Prince Lian looked back and said to Feng Yu Heng: "Look, even the idiot knows." Following this, she successfully received a slap from Ban Zou...

This tunnel was very long, extremely long. It was so long that when Feng Yu Heng secretly took a look in her space at the time, they had already run for two full hours, but the tunnel did not look like it would be ending any time soon.

She could not hold herself back and asked: "Just where will this tunnel lead to? How much longer until we can get out?"

Prince Lian was already completely out of breath from exhaustion. Holding Ban Zou's arm with one hand, she was nearly on the verge of climbing onto Ban Zou's back. She turned around and asked Feng Yu Heng: "Get out? Why would we want to get out? Don't you want to escape? If you go out, how can you escape?"

Feng Yu Heng was puzzled, "Why can we not escape while on the outside? Even if this tunnel goes outside Song Zhou City, given how long we've been running, we should have reached the end."

Prince Lian shook her head, "No, no, no, we need to run for another two hours before we will see the exit. This tunnel goes from inside Song Zhou City to the mountains West of Guan Zhou City. Only after we've left Guan Zhou can we truly see ourselves as having escaped the influence of the North. Only then can you truly be safe."

"What?" Feng Yu Heng was completely dazed. Not only did this tunnel go all the way to Guan Zhou, it even extended to the mountains to the West of Guan Zhou City, "What exactly is Duan Mu An Guo trying to do? He actually had such a long tunnel dug out?"