Eastern Border

Xuan Tian Ming brought Feng Yu Heng's group and hastily began to leave. Their original plans upon entering the capital were already delayed by the Emperor and Yao Xian getting drunk. Feng Yu Heng used the time that they walked to tell Yao Xian about what had happened. Yao Xian felt more and more embarrassed, repeatedly saying that he had been a fool. In the future, he would never go and drink with the Emperor again.

Xuan Tian Ming smiled bitterly: "Grandfather had best not make this guarantee. Based on this prince's understanding of father Emperor, as long as he wants to look for you to drink, there will be all kinds of different patterns. It's inevitable that you will not be able to escape."

In regards to this, Yao Xian took it for granted.

The group moved quickly and very quickly arrived at the horse path not far from the entrance. The other side of the horse path went directly to the entrance of the palace. The long path already seemed a bit quiet because there had been no morning court session.

But very quickly, a person quickly came from the direction of the palace's entrance. wearing a long and black robe. He looked like a deity and moved very quickly; however, he did not give off the aura of being in a rush.

Feng Yu Heng quietly let out an "eh" sound and said in confusion: "Is that seventh brother?" Xuan Tian Hua had always preferred lighter-colored robes. How come he had put on such a dark color?

Xuan Tian Ming was clearly also a little puzzled. Pulling them forward, he quickly went forward. Sure enough, the person coming over was the seventh prince, Xuan Tian Hua.

Feng Zi Rui was the first to react. He really liked the deity-like seventh prince. He immediately broke free from Feng Yu Heng's grasp and ran forward, very respectfully saying: "Zi Rui pays respects to your Highness the seventh prince."

Xuan Tian Hua immediately noticed the gauze wrapped around Zi Ruis' hand, but he did not think that it was unexpected. A look of distress just flashed through his eyes, as he quickly picked the child up. He then looked up and said to Xuan Tian Ming and Feng Yu Heng: "I went to Ming'er's palace last night but did not see you two. The palace's hidden guards told me about what happened to Zi Rui. How is it now? Can the finger be reconnected?"

Xuan Tian Ming shook his head and did not reply; however, he did ask: "Seventh brother is wearing dark clothes worn when going far from home. These are clearly not the usual clothes that are worn. As a result of his change in state of mind, he will be going far frome home, very far."

Xuan Tian Hua did not hide it, nodding and saying: "With the North falling into disarray, if I do not go to the East, I fear that it will not be able to hold out much longer."

Bu Cong's rebellion caused Da Shun's Eastern border to fall into a precarious position. The princess Li Yue, also known as Yu Qian Yin, from Zong Sui was still locked up in one of Da Shun's prisons. The Emperor and Feng Yu Heng had demanded an exorbitant amount of money, and they had extorted a great deal of money from Zong Sui. Presently, there was still no reply. It was possible that Zong Sui either complied or fought. It was impossible for Da Shun to not make preparations.

"But there's no need for seventh brother to go personally, right?" This question was asked by Feng Yu Heng, her voice was a little quiet and filled with concern; however, it also seemed to be very powerless. Xuan Tian Hua looked to be like a deity, but in reality, this person's martial arts abilities were not inferior to Xuan Tian Ming. His strategic ingenuity was also no worse than Xuan Tian Ming, and he also valued the world. It was just that these princes, and even the rulers in the past never disdained such fond feelings. Feng Yu Heng always knew that Xuan Tian Hua had a very unique way of living; however, she had never thought that there would come a day when he would truly leave home for the sake of calming the world. Why was it that her heart ached so much when thinking of Xuan Tian Hua going to the Eastern border?