Chapter 24

Recap 

"Just enjoy life while you have it." she said.  

"Live While we're young, right?" I said cheekily.  

"Exactly." she said.  

A/N So thank you for all voting for what you want the sequel to be about!! So I've decided to do Larry and Ziall together. So a Larry/Ziall Sequel! I'll post the basic plot after I've finished with this book.  

28 comments and 38 votes please!! 

Here's Chapter 24 

Chapter 24 

Harry's POV 

At least 3 and a half weeks had passed since that day my mum poured out her past to me and allowed me to be with Louis. I had been given chemotherapy on a weekly dose and slowly my curls fell into a heap on the floor which got swept away each day by the regular visitor, the hospital cleaner.  

It had been really boring in hospital. I'd managed to watch Titanic over 10 times in these past 3 weeks and yes! I shed a few tears. Ok more like I cried a river but hey! You have to admit that Titanic is a sad movie! I mean, Jack dies and unlike Louis and I, Rose can't see her true love! So she's left wondering lost around the world with no chance of finding her true love again until she dies! Me on the other hand, I'm able to see him every day! I'm just not able to be with him like I wish I could.  

I've been doing a rough countdown from that day until the day I finally die. Only one more week.  

Until I met Louis, I'd never think I'd be so happy to die. Seeing all these ghosts and how tragic their deaths were and seeing how much their family and friends suffered without them killed me inside but knowing that my true love will be waiting for me at the other end makes this all worthwhile I guess.  

"Hey mum!" I said, trying to lean over to hug her but not being able to because of the wires around me.  

"Are you ok, Harry?" she asked, concerned.  

"Yeah it just hurts." I replied. We chatted for a while and then she had to leave to go to work.  

"Love you mum!" I said to her as she walked out.  

"Hey, Haz. How are you?" Zayn said, walking in slowly, followed by Niall. For the last 3 weeks they've been joined at the hip. Literally inseparable.  

"I'm ok. Tired, as always." I said, my voice obviously weak.  

"Are you sure you're ok?" he asked.  

"Yeah. I'm fine. How are you guys?" I asked, changing the situation.  

"We had our first fight yesterday. Just after we left here but we kissed and made up." Niall said nonchalantly.  

"It was bad." Zayn said sadly. It was adorable how much he loved Niall and how much Niall loved Zayn. It was like a match made in heaven.  

"Ok. Other than your fight, what else?" I asked them, steering away from their fight.  

"The reason we fought was because of something. Harry. Eleanor died last night. I didn't want to have to tell you this but Niall thought it was best I did tell you." I gasped. Eleanor had died?  

"H-h-how?" I managed to stutter out.  

"She got hit by a train." Zayn said bluntly.  

"What?"  

"She got hit by a train." He repeated, then continued. " we're not sure whether she purposely jumped or whether she got pushed in front of it but the police said that they found her body in pieces strewn across the train tracks." he said slowly. I stared at him in shock. Eleanor had died?  

"Well I'm glad she's dead! No more messing with our relationship, Haz." Louis said popping out of nowhere.  

"Boobear! How could you think that?!" I exclaimed.  

"What? She tried to take me away from my HazzaBear!" he pouted.  

"I'll always be your HazzaBear, Boobear." I said to him, before Zayn awkwardly cleared his throat.  

"Oh. Sorry." I said, trying to hide the blush appearing on my cheeks with my curls.  

"It's ok!" Niall said, too cheerfully. "It's cute!"  

They stayed for a little longer, just casually chatting to me, then making out in front of me, until visiting hours were over.  

"Look after each other!" I said to them as they walked out.  

I guess that was a good thing about Louis. He could visit whenever because nobody could see him to kick him out after visiting hours.  

"Boobear? Are you there?" I asked.  

"I'll always be here." he said. We sat for a moment.  

"Haz? I have something to tell to you." he said, breaking the silence.  

"Ok."  

"Iveworkedoutwhatmyunfinishedbusinessis." he said, stringing his words together in one long word.  

"What?" I asked, not understanding the words he said.  

"I've worked out what my unfinished business is." he repeated, much slower.  

"OK. What is it?" I asked, instantly interested.  

"My unfinished business was to find you and to never stop loving no matter what." he said. I smiled at him and closed my eyes.  

"Wait for me, Louis. I'm coming to you. I love you." I said, before falling asleep forever.  

Louis' POV 

I watched Harry close his eyes.  

"Wait for me, Louis. I'm coming to you. I love you." he said, and then he breathed his last breath.  

"I love you too. Soon will be together, my one and only love." I said, before I faded away.  

A/N THAT'S THE END!!!!!! Well actually it isn't, since I've still got the epilogue to do... but it's the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

What did you guys think of it? The Last Chapter? The Whole Story?  

I have to say this but you guys are so amazing!!!!! Thank you so much for supporting my story and I through this! It means so much that you guys actually read this! This is the only book so far I have finished so YAY :D You guys helped! Without you I wouldn't be writing this story so thank you all!!! 

I will post the Epilogue as soon as you get to 28 comments and 38 votes and I will post the plot for the sequel along with that so look out for those!!!  

Thank you all again! 

Love you all,  

Rebecca