Chapter 10

Recap 

"Louis. Boobear. If you're listening. Please please come back." I begged, tears streaming down my face.  

"I can't live without you." I kept going. "I. I love you." I finished.  

Louis' POV 

"I love you too, Hazza." I replied as I heard him speaking.  

A/N Ok. So we left it off with Larry admitting they love each other.... but the question is did Hazza hear Lou admitting he loves him.... hmm...  

Anyways, keeping it at 24 comments and 24 votes were way too easy for you guys! So time to increase it :D This chapter requires 26 votes and 26 comments in order to update! Same rules as before :D So 1000 characters, detailed comments and only one comment!!! You got it? Well I'll give you an overview of the rules again... just for those of you who forgot! 

1) Only one comment per person. If you do two, only one will be counted.  

2) If your comment goes over 1000 characters, it'll be counted as two comments 

3) Detailed comments would be preferable! No "Please Update". I would like more feedback than that so I know what to improve on! 

:D Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter :D 

Chapter 10 

Harry's POV 

I looked around as I heard a faint whisper. It almost sounded like Louis' voice... and it sounded like he was saying I love you too, Hazza... but it couldn't be. I must be hearing things.  

"Boo!" Someone shouted. I sat up abruptly from where I had been lying on my bed, clutching my chest from the fright.  

"BOOBEAR!" I said happily. "You came back!" I exclaimed, leaping to the end of the bed, attempting to hug him but of course I couldn't. 

"That tickled!" Louis said as my arms went through his body. Me being well.... me, I guess continued putting my arms through Louis until Louis couldn't take it anymore and was laughing hysterically. I was so happy that Louis had come back that I had fresh tears trailing down my face.  

"Are you ok, Haz?" Louis asked, concerned.  

"Yeah. I'm just... I'm just so glad you came back!" I replied.  

"So, where have you been?" I asked him.  

"Um... just around." He said hesitantly 

"I'm sorry by the way. I didn't mean anything I said then. I don't hate you." I said, apologetically.  

"it's ok, Haz." Louis said.  

"I just don't know what came over me! I mean I don't hate you! I definitely don't hate you!" I continued blabbering, my mouth moving uncontrollably.  

"Haz." Louis said simply but I continued blabbering.  

"And it's crazy because I definitely don't hate you! In fact it's the complete opposite. I actually..." I continued blabbering.  

"HAZ!" Louis screamed at me.  

"Love you." I said, completing my sentence. As I realized what I had just said, my face flared up. 

"You're cute when you blush." he said, causing my face to get even redder which I didn't think was actually possible.  

"Harry? Who are you talking to?" My mum called through the door. I quickly grabbed my mobile phone which was lying next to me and put it next to my ear as if I was talking to someone on the phone.  

"Oh. Um I was talking to Zayn." I said, unconvincingly. "Bye Zayn!" I said.  

"Oh ok. Cause it sounded like you said that you loved someone and yeah..." she said to me.  

"Um... nope... Didn't say anything like that." I said, way too quickly.  

"Hmm... ok. Must be hearing things then." she said, giving me a weird look before closing the door. I sighed a sigh of relief and looked at Louis.  

"Sorry about that." I said.  

"It's all good. Now what were you saying before?" he asked me cheekily. "Something about you... Loving me?" he asked.  

"Um. Well," I said stuttering.  

"Haz. I love you too. I don't know if you heard me before or not but when you first said you loved me just before, I said I loved you too, Hazza. I love everything about you (A/N See what I did there ;)) Your curls, your emerald green eyes, your sense of humour. Everything! And when I saw you so desperately trying to get me back, it broke my heart but I couldn't give in too easily. I'm sorry." Lou blabbered. I stared at him, my mouth wide open.  

"Haz. You're going to catch a fly if you don't shut your mouth soon." Lou said.  

"Oh um." I said, closing my mouth.  

"By the way, you look cute dressed up as me." he said, causing me to blush once again.  

"I love you Louis." I said.  

"I love you too Harry." he replied.  

Unknown's POV 

I looked in through the window, my phone out recording the situation. He was driving me insane. I don't know how I've stayed with him so long. I hate him... Harry Styles. He spends too much time with those bloody ghosts that he doesn't even think of me or anyone else. So i'm going to get him back. 

"I love you Louis." I heard him say. Oh my goodness... Harry was gay? And he was crushing on a ghost?  

A/N YEP :D I just hit you guys with the good old Unknown's POV... SO Who do you guys think is this unknown person? And what is he/she going to do to Harry!? Anyways, LOUIS AND HARRY FINALLY ADMITTED IT TO EACH OTHER FACE-TO-FACE :D SO CUTE :D Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Remember 26 votes and 26 comments.