Dylan rams into his side growling as he attacks Darren and I watch as  they spar, Darren becoming weaker and weaker until he is unable to fight but is just holding out on surrender.

I feel my body pulled back and a knife touches my throat and my breath hitches in my throat.

Dylan snarls angrily, as he has been doing a lot but I guess there are only so many sounds he can make and I can identify in his wolf form.

I turn my head around to see my brother who Dylan really does not like and after what he has done recently I kind of don't like him too much either. I mean I can't entirely hate him because he is my brother.

The fact that he has hurt Dylan and abandoned me makes me think he does not deserve that tiny bit of like I have towards him because he is family.

"Sasha!" I hear James shouting, his voice getting closer and closer from behind.

"Alex if you know what's best for you then you'll let my mate go right this instant," Dylan growls shifting into his human form, stepping away from the very injured Alpha Darren. He seems rather angry and is ready to kill Alex, the only thing stopping him is that there is a knife held to me.

I wince as he holds the knife tighter and I can see Dylan trying his best not to attack Alex when he has me at knife point.

I discreetly take out a knife in my right hand and I lift my other hand to hold Alex's hand and try hold it away from my throat, struggling to get him at least a little bit away.

I manage to force his hand back a bit and I stab his leg with my knife and I duck to avoid his knife and I run towards Dylan.

Alex grabs my wrist to pull me back and I struggle against him.

James grabs Alex and pulls him whilst Dylan pulls me and I end up in a nice and comfortable place known as Dylan's arms and I sigh, leaning against him.

"That's the Alpha and Beta down. The rest of the pack should either begin surrendering or fleeing now," James says.

"That's good," I say with a sigh.

"Now who agreed to let my mate fight? You know I gave orders for her not to be allowed to learn or participate in fighting," Dylan growls and I look down.

I want to put the blame on James but promises are promises so I have to keep my mouth shut. I would love to say that Zack and James were guilty, since they put me through that training at I don't know what time in the morning, but had they stopped me from fighting then I would have gone anyway.

"Well no one distinctly gave me permission to fight, no one stopped me that was all, but aren't you happy I'm here? I mean we get to spend a little more time together and we've brought the Alliance back together," I say.

"I'd rather have you at the pack house where you are very much safe," he says.

"But I laugh in the face of danger-" I tell him reciting from my favourite movie as a child.

"No you don't. You don't get to go anywhere near the face of danger to laugh in it," he says.

"But I am absolutely fine. I have survived this battle doesn't that say something?"

"It says that you are a reckless human who will be locked in the room next time anyone gets kidnapped or a war starts," he says.

"That's not fair!-"

"Life is not fair my sweet mate," he says kissing my forehead.

"What makes you better than me?"

"For fighting? Well I am a werewolf and I have been trained my entire life to fight. You are human and your training includes escaping from the pack house," he says.

"Escaping from a pack of werewolves has got to be worth something," I persist.

"Do I need to mention that you got caught each time, either by the pack or one of our enemies, I would not call that an entirely successful escape," he says.

"But that was more than a month ago-"

"Sasha no fighting for you," he says.

I glance over at James. He technically allowed me to fight. If he does not back me up I am ratting him out to Dylan. He knows I am very much capable after training.

Dylan however silences his support with a glare.

"Well I guess the Alpha is right," James says.

"Traitor! Dylan he oversaw my tr-" I say.

"But I guess she does have a point I mean she is very smart and skilled," James says.

"My decision is final, now let's clean up the loose ends so we can head back to the pack," Dylan says and I sigh knowing he is not changing his mind and I should just go with his decision because he could otherwise end up deciding to lock me in bedrooms again.

Not fighting is better than spending my time locked up since he does not want me to fight. They both lead to me not fighting so I think I'll just take the one that seems slightly more favourable.