Twenty Three

The hotel room was silent besides the two boys breathing. Nobody wanted to speak first. One of them had to eventually and that responsibility fell on Mike.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me but you did." Will nodded understandingly. "How can I show you?" He asked.

"I don't know, I don't think there's a way. I don't feel connected anymore." Mike stared blankly at the wall, only truth spilling past his lips.

"I think I know a way. If you feel the same after I'll leave you alone." Will proposed. "Okay, go on."

Will grabbed Mike's face and connected their lips. Mike kissed back not being able to hold it in anymore. Mike tasted Will's blueberry lip gloss that he's been using since they were twelve.

They ended up taking it further and layed back on the bed with Will on top. (Y'all already fucking know what happens.)

-
-
-

The two boys layed in bed together and shared a few kissed every now and then. "Sorry I doubted you," Mike whispered.

Will was going to say something cheesy but was interrupted by knocking. Mike got up and put on boxers and sweats.

He opened the door and gasped at the person standing there. His mother leaned in for a hug but got rejected. "Number one, don't fucking touch me and number two, you look like shit."

She looked past Mike and stared at the small naked boy only covered by a blanket. "Can you not?" Mike closed the door a little so she couldn't see.

"What do you want?" Mike exclaimed when she just stood there. "Please come home. Nancy moved in with Johnathan in their own house. You can have your own room."

"Really? That's not why I'm here. I'm here because you gave my room away. I have memories in that room." Karen just stood there thinking of what to say.

"Please Michael. We really need you home." She begged. "It's Mike and you have Richie." He got ready to close the door.

"Wait, there's a reason why he's living with us. His parents left him to move to a different state." Karen shouted. Mike contemplated it and looked back at Will. "Fine."

Karen drove Will and Mike to her house and they went to Nancy's old room. It was a lot bigger than all the other rooms.

"I like it better in here," Will mumbled into Mike's side. "Me too." Mike agreed. "Yeah, you can be louder when you bang." Richie joked behind them.

"You act like Eddie doesn't come out of your room barely able to walk Tozier." Will pushed him lightly.

"That just means I have a big dick." Richie bragged. "No, it means you have a twink boyfriend and aren't careful enough." Mike stepped up.

"You have a twink boyfriend too dumbass." "And I make sure I don't break him." This caused an unnecessary argument between Will and Richie.

"You're literally like four feet tall. You're a twink." Richie got out before Mike told them to shut up.

"I need my stuff from your room." Mike reminded his cousin. "Eddie's in there." Richie's face light up. He walked to his room with the other two right behind him.

Eddie was sleeping peacefully in Richie's bed. He had a smile on his face and was splayed across the bed.

They got Mike's belongings and set them in his new room. Richie gave up and went to sleep with Eddie. Will and Mike stayed up fixing his room.

"Who was the guy you made out with in front of me?" Will asked. "I met him in the psych ward," Mike replied.

"Oh," Will whispered and stopped talking. In a second he was being picked up and spun around. Mike sat down with Will straddling his lap.

He lifted up Will's shirt and kissed his stomach. "Mike..." Will trailed off. "It's okay, the doors locked."

Will didn't argue anymore. He let Mike kiss all over his neck and leave a couple of hickeys. Will left some purple marks too.

He left a lot more than Mike did. They would both get questioned but they didn't care right now.

-
-
-

"School Mikey, we gotta go." Richie banged on the door loudly until Mike got up.

"Get your fuck buddy up too. Nice hickeys." Richie commented nonchalantly. Mike instantly covered his neck and Richie chuckled.

"Hey Will, we have school." Mike threw a pair of pants at the sleeping teen and he shot up. "Dickhead."

"No you." Mike laughed and ran out of the room before he got the shit beat out of him by someone two thirds his height.