Eighteen

Steve, Henry, Will, and Mike snuck into school at midnight and went straight to Troy's locker. "He's my brother, I've got it." Steve offered.

"And he's my boyfriend so give it to me." Will jerked the spray paint away from Steve.

"We can all write something you little shit." Mike snatched the spray paint away and Will huffed. "I want to go first." Henry went to grab it but Mike held it up because he was tallest of all four of them.

They ended up arguing over it until they heard a noise. "Mike can do it first." They handed it over and Mike snickered.

They all wrote one word on the locker and Henry stuffed the evidence in his pocket.

-
-
-

They stayed at Steve's house that night. Henry claimed that he needed his own room and took the guest room.

"Troy is asleep so be fucking quiet," Steve ordered and Will nodded. The younger two had to share the couch. "I'll just sleep on the floor," Mike mumbled, afraid his body would turn against him again.

Will complained about Mike's offer way longer than everyone would have liked but he finally gave in. Every few minutes he would make a comment about how it was stupid to sleep on the floor.

-
-
-

Hours passed and Mike still couldn't sleep. Will was awake too but neither of them were aware until Mike got up to use the bathroom.

He layed back down and Will sighed. "It's really cold up here. I wish that someone would lay with me." He half-joked, he was trying to imitate a cliche movie.

Mike groaned and sat up. "Can you cut it out? It's making me want to be up there." He requested. "Then come up here," Will whispered.

"I can't because I've already gotten myself into enough embarrassment." He argued and Will looked at him with confusion laced into his features.

"What? Are you scared everyone is going to find out your gay?" He teased. "No, I'm scared I'm going to get another fucking boner." Mike blurted out.

Will started laughing immediately making Mike want to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm just gonna go home," Mike whispered and got up quickly.

Will just sat there laughing at him. "Wait, I'm sorry." He tried to stop laughing but couldn't and it was making Mike more upset.

"Wait stop, I'm really sorry." Mike stood there watching Will try to calm himself down. "Are you done?" Mike sounded small and weak.

Will stopped laughing when he saw Mike's teary eyes and heard his quiet voice. "Sorry Mike, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Mike sat back down and tried to stay as far away from Will as possible. "Was it my fault?" Will questioned.

"Yeah obviously." Mike ran his finger through his messy hair and Will stared at him in awe, like he was a pure diamond.

"If you tell me why I'll promise not to do it again." Will held out his pinky, waiting for Mike to agree. They linked pinkies and Will smiled widely.

"You um, grinded on me. It was an accident but yeah." Mike's voice got as low as it possibly could, Will had to lean in to hear it.

"How do you know it was an accident?" Will grinned. "Are you fucking serious? My mom talked to me about having sex for like two hours." Mike exclaimed

"Shhh, I'm sorry. I wanted to see if I could get a reaction out of you." Mike's jaw dropped. "I went through all of that for a reaction." He held up quotation signs at the word 'reaction'.

"It doesn't have to be for nothing you know." Mike froze when he heard Will speak. It took him a few seconds to comprehend what he said.

"Don't look at me like that," Will whined. "Sorry, it's just um, was that an offer?" Mike scooted next to the couch, all his attention on Will.

"Yeah, actually it was." Will leaned off the couch and didn't even think before he was connecting their lips. Instant shock waves were sent through Mike's body. His lips tingled.

He finally got to feel Will's lips again. They parted for a few seconds when Mike got on the couch with the smaller teen.

"You have to be quiet," Mike whispered when Will let a moan slip past his lips. Will slept without a shirt and thought it was unfair that Mike had his on. "Off"

In second the shirt was across the room. "I've never done this," Will admitted. "Neither have I, we'll do it together."