Thirteen

"We're finally here," Karen announced. She hopped out of the car and told everyone to get out. Ted stayed in the car to sleep.

"Where are we?" Max asked. "It's a surprise," Karen exclaimed. "Yeah, what a great surprise," Mike mumbled.

It was like seven in the morning and Mike was tired. They all walked to a house and Karen told them all to close their eyes.

"Open them." She shouted when they got inside. Joyce was standing in front of them smiling.

Mike's stomach dropped and he gulped loudly. "We have guests Will," Joyce yelled throughout the house.

Will came out of the room holding Georgie's hand and when he looked up he legit screamed. A loud, piercing scream.

"What's wrong hun?" Karen asked Will who was crying on the floor now. "My fucking life is ruined." He was being a drama queen obviously.

"He's not supposed to be here. He ruined my life." Will sobbed out. Bill was already next to him calming him down.

Mike had to force himself to not run over and hug Will and say he was sorry. He knew he couldn't do that.

"I'm sorry, I'll just leave. Sorry, Mrs. Byers, I'm an asshole." Mike began walking out of the house. No one noticed him anyways. No one seemed to care about the cursing either.

When he got outside, a bunch of cars rolled up. His friends jumped out of them, along with Steve. Mike couldn't seem to care though, no emotion passed through him at all.

Troy also came out of one of the cars. Mike could almost punch him. He hated himself and everyone else at the moment.

He walked the streets of Derry, everyone stopping him to introduce themselves.

One group though wanted something else. "Hey, kid." A voice yelled.

"Who are you?" Mike asked rudely. "Henry Bowers, do you want to quit the attitude?" Henry asked. His friends all behind him.

Mike rolled his eyes and began walking again. They stopped him of course. "I'm tired of him, hold him down." Patrick and Victor held Mike back.

"Get me my knife Belch," Henry demanded and Belch ran to get it. When he came Henry snatched it and held it to Mike's throat.

"I don't have shit to live for, go for it." He leaned into the knife and it cut him slightly.

"Nah, I'll try somewhere else." Henry went to Mike's sleeve and lifted it up. "I already cut myself."

He was proven correct when Henry pulled the sleeve up fully, revealing a bunch of marks on Mike's arm.

"It's on both," Mike mumbled when Henry looked to the other. "Fucking emo bitch." Henry scoffed. "Just beat his ass."

When Henry's gang was finished with Mike he was on the ground struggling to breathe and he was all bloodied up.

He limped back to the Byers house and when he got there no one noticed him, not a single person asked what happened to him.

He found the bathroom and cleaned himself up. "Fuck you, you're a piece of shit. I hate you." He talked to his reflection as he cried a little.

When he left the bathroom he ran to a random room and luckily it was empty. He could tell who's it was immediately.

A picture of the party was ripped apart and set on the bedside table. A picture of the Losers replaced it. He looked under Will's pillow to see if he was hiding something.

He was, a picture a Troy was carefully set down. Mike wished he was as good as Troy.

He found something that made him want to jump off a bridge. A box of all the pictures he and Will took together but the box said 'burn' and Mike's face was scribbled out.

"Fuck this." He mumbled. He ran back outside. He just kept running, not knowing where he was going. He ended up at a store. "Good." He whispered and went inside.

He grabbed a box of razors and slipped them into his pocket. He looked around for a few minutes and left. He started running again, still not having any idea where he was going.

He stopped at a cliff, down below water shimmered in the sunlight. "Brings back memories."

He opened the razors and sat on a log. He made sure he wanted to do it again by cutting his finger a bit.

After he had tons of deep cuts littering both arms he waited for the blood to drip. He stood at the edge of the cliff and let the blood dribble down his arms landing in the water.

"Mike?"