Eleven

Mike sat in his room staring at the wall. He was pissed. Karen decided to move somewhere else.

She wouldn't tell him where they were going. His friends we're moving too but probably to different places.

Most of the house was packed up but Mike's room was untouched. Max was coming over to help.

She took forever to get there but when she did get there she started to yell at Mike about priorities.

"You played with your dumb neighbor but didn't even touch a thing in here. There is something called responsibility, find yours."

Mike didn't speak, he just got up and grabbed a box, pushing all of the things on his dresser into it. "Don't break stuff."

When he looked at Max she was staring at him expectantly. "What do you want from me?!?!" He finally spoke.

"I want you to talk to me, ever since your gay confession you've been all, like, I don't know, weird." She sat on his bed and patted the spot in front of her.

He collapsed on the bed dramatically and sighed. "I don't even know if I'm really gay, it was heat of the moment stuff."

Max thought for a second, he seemed pretty gay to her. She was trying to find a way to make Mike less confused.

"How does it feel when you kiss El?" She asked they would both know if he was really gay based on his answer.

"It's really pushed and she seems really desperate. She always takes things farther than I would like." He explained with a disgusted look.

Max chuckled. "How did it feel when you kissed Will?" She asked curiously. Mike seemed a lot more interested.

"He tasted like blueberry and smelt like green apple. His lips were really soft and plump. He didn't push it so far like El does. Everything was perfect, well until I ruined it."

Max sat there in awe. She didn't know a kiss could be so much to Mike. "You're definitely fucking gay." She giggled.

After their conversation, Mike was more focused and they got his room packed up in a few hours.

"Do you know where you're moving?" He asked the redhead after the room was finished.

"Nah, I just know that I'm going to be staying with a friend of my mom's because my parents hate me so much." Her words slid out without hesitation.

"Oh great, I have no idea where I'm going either." He sighed and slapped his thigh on accident.

"Well, I'll call you every day. I want to make sure you're still happy and gay." She winked and tried not to laugh.

"Not funny." Mike lied and bit his lip to hide his smile. "It was funny, you're totally smiling."

"Mike, mom wants you." Nancy interrupted their moment from behind the door.

Max and Mike both ran down the stairs and stood in front of Karen. "Ok good, she's here." She spoke leaving the teens very confused.

"Are you two packed yet?" She asked. They nodded and looked at each other with curious looks.

"Alright Max, let's get you to your house. Mike, you're coming too." She picked up her purse and began walking outside.

The two followed and jumped into the car. Karen drove for a while and stopped in front of Max's house.

"Everyone is going in." She commanded and they all went inside. Max's mom was waiting in the dining room.

"Oh hey, Karen." She greeted. Max and Mike stood there uncomfortably and waited for someone to say something to them.

"Sup squirt." Billy ruffled Max's hair and smiled fondly at her. "Hey, kid." He nodded at Mike who waved a little.

"Do you have everything packed?" He asked and she nodded. "Good, take care of my sister Mike." He went back to his room and Mike sighed.

"Wait what, what does that mean?" He shouted but just got a 'be quiet' from his mom in response.

"Are you packed, Max?" Karen asked, finally ending the conversation with Max's mom. Max nodded and went to her room.

"Mike, please help her get her stuff into the car." Karen was sitting on the couch, drinking lemonade, and being lazy.

"Into our car? Why?" Mike asked eagerly. "She's coming with. I will be her guardian from now on." Karen explained with a smile.

Mike ran into Max's room and screamed loudly in excitement. "You're coming with." He screamed and she gasped, screaming with him.

"Hey, ma said to be quiet. I love you by the way. You'll be gone by the time I get back." Billy hugged Max and punched Mike in the arm slightly.