Ten

Months had passed of Will ignoring Mike and all of his friends, to be honest. El doesn't talk to him, she just gives him dirty looks.

He knows that Mike is still with her but they rarely talk and she blames him for it.

Will started to get to know the losers club more than he ever knew the party.

He knows things like how Bill's little brother went missing but was found alive a couple of weeks ago, or how Eddie's mom tried to kill him when she found a skirt in his closet.

All the losers have called him late at night and asked to stay over because of family problems at least three times.

Tonight was one of those nights. Bill called and asked if he and Georgie could stay the night and of course, Will said yes.

Bill came through the door with Georgie in his arms half asleep.

"My brother stayed in Hawkins so he can sleep in his room." Will pointed down the hall and Bill walked slowly to the last door.

"H-h-he's already a-asleep," Bill told him. Will motioned to his bed and Bill sat down.

"Your m-mom is t-t-talking on t-the phone," Bill whispers. Will gets up and goes to the door, resting his ear against it.

"I know Karen, you can stay with us until you get the house. All of them?" Joyce's voice was muffled and almost inaudible.

"To stay? Like forever?" She kept asking questions. All of the words Will was hearing made his head hurt.

He went to go back to his bed and saw Bill drawing in a book. "What are you drawing?"

Bill quickly shut his book and held it close to his chest. "You can trust me ya know."

He reached for the book and Bill didn't stop him. He didn't stop him when he fully grasped the book and didn't stop him when he opened it.

The first drawings were of Bill's brother, the whole Losers club, and a few were of Will himself and that made him smile.

But the rest of the book was full of Stan. One had Bill and Stan so close they were almost kissing. Another had Stan peacefully sleeping.

"What's with stan?" Will asked continuing to look through the book. Bill gulped, "I'm n-not g-g-gay for h-him or a-anything."

"You know you're talking to a gay person about another gay person and not being gay for the gay person." Will snorted.

"S-stan is g-gay?" Bill had a twinkle in his eyes, the one he always had when he looked at Stan.

"Yep, we all are. Me, Stan, Richie, Eddie. A whole gay parade." Will joked and could tell it made Bill feel better.

"Ok, I t-think I'm g-gay. I h-haven't even k-k-kissed B-Bev yet b-because every time I think a-about it I imagine S-stan instead of h-her." Bill was hesitant to speak at first.

Will just smiled. He smiled and laughed a little under his breath because he knew all of his friends would be with the one they desire to love and he would be name called by his crush for his whole life.

"How did y-you know you w-were g-g-gay?" Bill asked after a while of silence. "You know what..." Will trailed off and got up, pulling a jacket on which he soon realized was Troy's.

The two tiptoed to the phone and Will dialed a few numbers, one after the other.

Bill could tell the last one was Stan. His voice was monotone and he gave as much attitude as possible.

"Can we please just meet at your house?" Will begged until Stan gave in and hung up.

No one knew that Will was bringing Bill. It was about two in the morning but everyone jumped to meet Will, he was fitting in great.

The two boys walked quietly to Stan's house. They were going to be the last one there because they decided to leave their bikes in Will's yard.

"D-do you guys have y-your own club b-b-behind everyone's b-back?" Bill asked to fill the silence.

"I mean yeah sure. We're all the gays, we need to stick together. We all share the same problems, we all have crushes on boys, and ya know."

"Who's y-your crush?" Bill asked knowing he probably wasn't going to get an answer.

"I'll tell you when we get to Stan's," Will mumbled. They were a block from the Uris house.