Two

"You can meet Eds, you'll really like him." Richie talked Will's ear off. "Sure, just know I still hate you."

Richie took Will behind the school building where there was a table and a few folds up chairs.

Five people sat in the chairs, all of them stared at Richie like they expected something from him.

"Sup losers, which one of you is sucking my dick today?" Richie blurted out. They rolled their eyes immediately.

"Him apparently because you have quite a grip on his shoulder." A boy with brown hair and freckles grumbled.

"Oh Eds, I'm all yours, unless it comes to your mom." Classic Richie, can't take anything seriously.

"I should probably introduce you to the losers." He gasped. "Yeah Richard, you probably should." Will sassed.

"Maybe this one isn't so bad, he has my attitude and the same level of hate for Richie." The small boy spoke again.

"Whatever, his name's Will, he's Mike's best friend." All eyes were on Will's small frame.

"I'm Eddie, that's Stan, Ben. The beauty is Bev and that's Bill." Will nodded at all of them as they smile at him.

"You can sit down." Ben patted the seat between him and Eddie. Will thankfully took the offer and sat down.

The group got up to play a stupid game and Will stayed seated, Eddie didn't move either.

"Why are you hanging out with us?" Eddie asked. "Mike told me to stay with Richie and he's my friend so I listened." The word friend stung Will's heart.

"Cool, we're glad you're here." After that the two boys were silent, well that's before Richie came over to the table.

-
-
-

"I'm just saying, if I was dead I wouldn't need to do all this homework," Stan spoke as they walked to the bike rack.

"Don't kill yourself Staniel." Richie patted Stan on the back causing him to almost fall over.

"I just might do that." He mumbled under his breath and jumped on his bike. "Hey Bill, is he coming over?" He asked motioning to Will.

"D-d-do you w-want t-to?" Bill stuttered. "I don't know where you live." Will tried to dodge. "I can bring you there, it's at six." Richie volunteered.

-
-
-

"When we go to my house please don't say anything about Mike's girlfriend." Will pleaded.

Richie shrugged and Will opened the door since they decided to stay there until six, the time of the Losers meet up.

"I'm here." He shouted. He knew Eleven would already be home. "Will!" She ran out of her room and hugged him.

She pulled away and looked at Richie. "Mike?" She touched his face and Richie snickered. "El that's not Mike." Will moved her hand away and smacked Richie's head.

"This is Richie, Mike's cousin. Richie this is El, Mike's girlfriend." Richie nodded and of course, El had to ask questions. "Whats a cousin?"

"Is she fucking with me?" Richie whispered to Will. "Ugh, never mind El. He's not Mike." Will grabbed Richie's arm and dragged him to his room.

"I need to call Mike." Will groaned. He went to the phone on his wall and dialed Mike's home phone again.

"Hey will what's up?" Mike answered. "Hey Mike, I'm with Richie," Will replied. "Cool, are you guys including El?" Mike asked.

Will wanted to cry but blinked away the tears because Richie was there. "No, I want to get to know Richie before he hangs out with El." He lied.

"You need to make her feel at home Will, don't be an asshole." Mike spat out.

"Make her feel at home? She already does. She's friends with everyone at school and guys have already asked her out." Will shouted.

"What? Does she say yes?" Mike missed the point completely. "Fuck you, Mike," Will yelled hanging up the phone. He looked up to see Richie's shocked expression.

Tears started to fall from Will's brown eyes and Richie immediately got up to hug him. Will hugged back and cried into his shoulder.

They sat on Will's bed with their legs crossed and Will wiped his tears. "Do you want to talk about it?" Richie asked, his response is a nod from Will.

"Just don't make fun of me." He took a deep breath. "I've liked Mike since second grade and now it's like I don't exist because of El," Will confessed.

Richie didn't answer for a while making Will nervous. "Can I make a confession?" Richie screwed his eyes tightly together preparing for his own words.

"Me too, well except I like Ed's, since fourth grade." Will only hugged Richie until his phone rang. He went to get up but Richie stopped him, they both knew it was Mike.

"Can I fucking help you?" Richie sassed. "Richie? Let me talk to Will." Mike grimaced. "He's not available." He said and hung up the phone.