The next morning, Zayn is still asleep so Harry gets up from bed, makes breakfast and watches a movie in the living room. Zayn gets up at noon, Harry can tell because he hears swearing coming from their bedroom. He probably has a hangover, Harry smirks at that. Its what he deserves.

He comes out to the kitchen and sees the breakfast that Harry kept aside for him. He gets a plate for himself and goes to join Harry in the living room.

"Thanks babe," Zayn says, joining Harry on the sofa.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asks.

"I have a slight headache but other than that I'm good actually," Zayn says.

"You were so out of it yesterday," Harry says.

"Yeah? I don't remember much," Zayn says. "Did I do or say something stupid?"

"You paid for everyone's tab," he starts. "And then you started being flirty. You fell asleep before we could do anything though."

"That's a shame," Zayn says.

"Yeah," Harry mumbles.

Zayn shifts closer to him, manhandling Harry until his boyfriend is sitting on his lap and facing him.

In this position Harry feels something hard poking him and he realizes Zayns predicament. He moans, subconsciously grinding on it.

"Let's continue from where we left off?" Zayn offers. Harry nods, that sounds so good right now. Zayn leans forward and captures Harry's lips in a mouthwatering kiss. It quickly turns dirty as Harry opens his mouth and Zayn uses the opportunity to push his tongue inside.

Zayn changes position quickly and manhandles Harry to lay down on the couch. He hovers over him, kissing him deeply as he grinds unto him.

"Zayn," Harry moans, placing his hands on Zayn's neck and pulling him closer. Zayn gets inbetween Harrys legs and Harry wraps his legs around Zayn's body.

Zayn puts his hand inside Harry's shirt, feeling his chest. His bump is barely noticeable, it only looks like he's had a big lunch and Zayn finds it adorable. He searches for Harrys nipple underneath his shirt and begins to rub at it, making Harry moan louder. He pulls the shirt up but doesn't take it off completely, just enough that his boyfriends entire chest is visible.

Then he places his mouth on his right nipple and begins to suck at it, the other hand massaging the left nipple. He works Harrys body until the boy is left a moaning mess underneath him. And they haven't even gotten to the good part yet.

Zayn removes his fingers that are rubbing Harry's left nipples and places it in Harrys mouth, signaling that he should get it wet. Harry does, and Zayn uses his other hands to pull down at Harry's sweatpants. His younger boyfriend gets three of his fingers wet and Zayn removes them with a loud pop. He moans at that, Harry's mouth is so sinful. Maybe he could get Harry to let him finish in his mouth.

He places one of his wet fingers at Harry's hole, and slips it inside of him. Harry's breath hitches at the sudden intrusion. Zayn pumps it in for a few seconds before adding another one. He kisses him all through while he prepares him thoroughly. When Zayn feels like he's ready, he brings out his length from the shorts he's wearing and nudges at Harrys hole. He doesn't enter, he just rubs at it at first causing them both to moan at the sensation.

Harry tries to change the position so Zayn could slip it in but Zayn holds him down in his current position.

"Patience," Zayn says.