chapter 3

"Hey babe," Niall says, walking into his and Harry's shared room.

"Niall! Where have you been?" Harry exclaims. He hasn't seen his roommate for more than a week, Niall has a habit of disappearing.

"One word. Orgy." Niall says, sighing when he lays down on his bed.

Harry scrunches his nose. "That's disgusting. You've been having sex for ten days?"

"Yep. My dick is spent. It couldn't even rise anymore, my life is finally complete," he says.
"Ew."

The blonde boy just laughs. "I need coffee. Let's go get coffee."

"I'd love to," Harry says, frowning slightly. "But I'm broke."

"What? How's that possible, don't you have a sugar daddy?" Niall asks, a confused look on his face. He's seen Zayn a few times.

Harry blushes. "He's not my sugar daddy-"

"So he's just your daddy? You're giving him ass for free?" Niall interrupts.

"Niall! He's not paying me to have sex with him. He's my boyfriend and I love him," Harry defends. Zayn has always offered him money. But Harry always refuses. He didn't want to get paid for sex, it felt wrong.

"Are you dumb? He's a rich older married guy. Did I mention rich? He should be giving you the world. I mean for an ass like that, I would," Niall jokes, watching the way Harry's face flushes.

"It's not right," he finally mutters. "I don't want him to be my sugar daddy, I want him to be my boyfriend."

"That won't work Harold. Firstly, you're underage-"

"I'm nineteen." Harry interrupts.

"He's married, he's old and he's rich. Did you just say you're nineteen?" Niall asks.

"Yes, you know this," Harry rolls his eyes. "I met him when I was eighteen, it's perfectly legal."

"I always thought you were seventeen!"

"Why? Because I act like a child?" Harry asks. He's been called childish by a lot of people and he doesn't let it should but it actually hurts.

"No. Because you look like a teenager," Niall says. Nice save. He says to himself.

"Okay..." Harry says awkwardly. "I need a job."

"You don't need one. You already have a sugar daddy." Niall says, rolling his eyes at his roommates morality.

"I don't like collecting money from Zayn. He offers, it just feels wrong." Harry admits.

"Where can I get myself a Zayn," Niall mumbles to himself.

...

Harry job hunts for a week after his classes. Most companies don't want an intern that will only be free on weekends so he just gives up. The only job he can get is a waiter and he doesn't want a job like that because it reminds him of a bad summer when he was sixteen.

Right now, he's at a coffee shop with Zayn.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Zayn asks, bringing him out of his thoughts. He only realizes now that Zayn was talking and he didn't reply.

"Just thinking," Harry says.

"What are you thinking about?" Zayn questions.

"It's just- I kind of need a job. And no one wants to hire me," Harry says, sighing.

"What do you need a job for? You're still in school," Zayn jokes.

"Yeah but- sometimes I need extra money." Harry admits.

"You can always ask me, you know?" Zayn says. "I'd give you anything you want."

"I know," Harry blushes. "But I don't want to depend on you for money, it feels wrong."

"But babe, you know I like to take care of you," Zayn says.

"I want to take care of myself too," Harry says. "But I can't even get someone that'd hire me."

Suddenly, an idea comes to Zayns mind. "Babe, I'd hire you."

"What?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, think about it. You can intern at my company and we can see each other more often," Zayn says.

"What about Louis?" Harry whispers.

"What? What about him? We don't work together anymore," Zayn says, a dark look on his features. "I told you not to talk about him when we're together. It's just me and you baby."

"I'm sorry," Harry apologizes.

"It's okay," Zayn says. "You can be my assistant for the weekend. Perrie deserves time off."

"Zayn, God, I love you. I don't know how to thank you for this." Harry says. He's happy he's finally going to get a job, he's tired of relying on his parents for money especially since they don't have much. But he feels uneasy, he feels like he isn't qualified. He knows he isn't qualified.

Zayn shrugs, a slight smirk on his face. "I can think of a few ways. Especially one involving my office desk."

Harry frowns, before he finally understands what Zayn means. "Sure! I can help you arrange your desk."

Zayn places his palms on his forehead and sighs. "I was talking about office sex, Harry."

"Oh..." His face is as red as a tomato now. "I-I thought it was- I'm sorry."

Zayn laughs. "Don't worry babe, your innocence is what I love most about you."

Harry blushes. They talk for about thirty minutes before Harry has to go for his next class.

"See you Friday," Zayn says before kissing him on his lips. Harry kisses back but his mind is on how he won't see Zayn for two days. He almost yells at himself, he's too clingy. Then he remembers he's going to spend the whole weekend with his boyfriend.

Harry nods, "I love you." He says, pulling apart. Zayn always says it back, most times he says it first.

But this time, Zayn doesn't say it back and Harry tries to ignore the pang in his chest.

A/n- zouis next chapter :)