sequel information, authors note and other stuff

hey guys! i want to start by thanking you all for reading this book. it's kind of wild to think i've been writing this book since 2016. i'm so glad that i'm finally able to finish it regardless of the writers block, my personal life, and the stages where i would leave wattpad for a while.

thank you for all making it this far! i actually know almost each one of you that actively vote and comment on this fic! you have no idea how much i appreciate your comments and support. i would not have completed this book without you guys.

getting to the main point of this authors note, i'm sure most of you have been wondering about this. the sequel.

i've decided i'll be writing a sequel for this book. i sort of left the ending ambiguous, and it didn't feel complete. a lot of things i didn't get the opportunity to write, like zayn telling his parents about harry, louis getting a happy ending, louis and harry getting along, et.c.

so the sequel will cover all that. but, i'll be writing it in another book, so make sure to follow me so you'll get notified when i post it!

i'm planning to post it when i complete my other book (your boyfriends a slut) which shouldn't be long from now.

again, thank you all for reading and stay tuned!

29/10/23- decided to just continue on ahead