chapter 37

The first name Harry picks, he knew instantly who chose the name.

"Elizabeth," he says out loud. Then he stares at his mother. "Mom."

"Such a pretty name," she says. "I think you should consider, if I had a daughter I would name her that."

"What am I? A potato?" Gemma says. Harry giggles.

"Oh honey, you know I meant another daughter asides from you of course," Anne defends herself.

"It's a nice name Mom but Zayn is naming our daughter," Harry says, looking at Zayn. Zayn smiles at him. He can't wait till he knows what her name would be.

The next couple of names he picks are pretty bland and he knows that none of them are from Zayn.

There was Bethany and Lisa from Gemma and Niall respectively before he finally picks one that he knows Zayn chose.

"Zayn, I love it," Harry says, ending the game and going over to hug his boyfriend.

"You didn't even say the name out loud," Zayn chuckles, accepting his hug.

"Yasmeen," Harry says out loud.

"That is a nice name," Justin says.

"Of course it is, I chose it," Zayn says proudly, very excited over the fact that Harry likes it too.

"It sounds like the name of a disney princess," Gemma says.

"That's because she is a disney princess," Zayn replies.

"Awww," Everyone coos at them.

"Is the game over?" Justin asks. Zayn nods. "Not fair, Harry didn't get to pick my name."

"Nobody cares Justin," Zayn replies.

"I care," Niall whispers to his boyfriend when he pouts.

...

Over the next couple of weeks, preparation for the twins arrival has been going on smoothly. Because they both knew the names now, Zayn and Harry have become more excited over bringing them home.

Zayn is always touching Harry's stomach. He's become obsessed with it. He tells Harry how cute he looks pregnant and how adorable his bump is. It never fails to make Harry blush.

He also reads to Harry's stomach before he sleeps, Harry doesn't believe the babies can understand him yet but he still finds it adorable when Zayn does it. He's going to be such a good father.

As the weeks go by, their excitement for the pregnancy starts to change to worry. Harry was way past his due date but he wasn't showing any signs of labor yet.

So they scheduled an appointment instead of waiting for it to happen naturally. On the day of the appointment, they go to the hospital together with their essentials.

It doesn't take very long, but Harry has a c-section and both the babies are removed from his womb. At the end of it, he's drugged and tired. Zayn is there through out so he's the first person to see the babies amongst them.

Despite coming late, the twins are very tiny. Arlo weighs much less than his sister, Yasmeen. It's a bit worrying but he is just as strong as her.

They both have an amazing set of lungs, just like Freddie. They start wailing as soon as they're brought into the world.

When Harry wakes up, he cries as soon as he sees them, overwhelmed with their beauty and the fact that he's now a parent to two children.

He doesn't want to go back to sleep again despite how tired he was.