chapter 1

A/n- I'm not trying to imply Zayn and one direction are gay. This is a work of fiction only.

Harry is really naive, sensitive and childish in this book. But that's just how his character is.

...

"Harry, he's just using you," Liam says after Harry explains the whole Zayn situation to him. It's a typical reply, but Harry knows deep down that Zayn loves him. Even though Zayn is already married.

"You don't know him like I do Liam," Harry defends him.

"Harry, you're only defending him because you're in love with him. I'm not, that's why I see him as the two timing snake he is," Liam says bluntly, not missing the way harry looks down sadly.

"He loves me Liam," Harry says.

"He loves fucking you. He's never going to leave Louis for you," Liam says.

Harry bursts into tears, surprising Liam. He doesn't know how to comfort his friend so he awkwardly rubs his hands on Harry's back.

"Louis doesn't love Zayn," Harry says, hiccuping a bit. "He treats Zayn really bad."

"Harry, that's their problem. If Zayn didn't love Louis, Zayn would leave him. You can't keep doing this to yourself Harry. You always fall for the worst people."

Harry shakes his head. Zayn is a really amazing person but only him gets to see that side. He wishes he could just show Liam the part of Zayn he loves and cherishes. Not the cold business man like everyone sees.

"I wish one day you would grow up Harry. I'm only trying to help you," Liam says, actually hurting Harry's feelings. Harry pushes his hand away.

"Liam, you should go," he says, tears still in his eyes.

"You're so fucking naive," Liam says, standing up. The truth is, Liam is jealous of Zayn. He has always liked Harry, but Harry never gave him a chance. Liam is the nice guy and Harry is falling for the one that's going to break his heart.

"Leave my room Liam," Harry says. "Close the door on your way out."

Liam slams the door in anger, making Harry start crying again. He doesn't understand why Liam is being so mean to him. But he knows that's not the reason he's crying. Zayn has been with Louis all week, and barely has enough time for him.

But he soon gets a text that brightens up his whole day.

Zayn: come over.