☀️28🌼🐝🍯

⚠️make sure to read last chapter first! Published just a few hours before this one!⚠️

I hope you liked last chapter. It only got 11 likes so I hope I didn't disappoint. ~

"We did it, guys", Tyler said as they were in the dressing room. He was standing in front of his team. "Our final game, and we won. And we had fun! The fact that we were able to actually block out the scoreboard, and the time we had left, and just had fun together playing the game that we love the most... and then only realized we actually could win in the last two minutes. Each and everyone of you is and has always been such an important part of this team. Without you, our team wouldn't be where it is right now. We wouldn't have been this successful if any of you wasn't in this team. I'm so fucking proud of all of you", Tyler said.

"I wish we could play the rest of our lives together. I'm gonna miss you all so much", he said, voice cracking. It was over, and the team and their captain and coach were getting emotional.

"Some of you will get new team mates next year, some of you only have graduation left together with me at this school. But we'll always be family, always, whether you've been in this team with me from the beginning, when we had a different captain and older guys who guided us through basketball, or you've only just joined at the beginning of this year. You're all goddamn winners, we're all family, I'll never forget any of you. Thank you for letting me be your captain for the last couple of years. Some of you were a pain in my butt sometimes", he joked, causing the team and coach to laugh, and Tyler laughed softly too as he wiped his cheeks. "But that doesn't mean I love you and appreciate you any less than others in this team", he smiled.

He then fell silent, looking at every person on his team, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. He let out a soft sniffle.

"Thank you", Tyler said softly then. "For being my rock, for being my family throughout the years. Thank you for keeping me on my feet. Thank you for letting me be your captain, thank you for being my friend", he said. He wiped some tears away, but they were soon replaced with new ones.

"We fucking did it! We won the final game!" He exclaimed. He looked at josh, who was smiling at him, eyes wet too. "We're all winners, and god dammit I'm gay", Tyler said as he let out a laugh. "And I'm feeling fucking incredible", he said softly, and then the team we erupted in cheers and applause. Josh got up and he wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist, and Tyler tangled his fingers in Josh's curls before he connected his lips to his. The team cheered louder for their captain and boyfriend, and once Tyler and Josh pulled back and let out a laugh as tears rolled down their cheeks, their team got up and joined in a tight group hug.

"Now c'mon! Get in that shower, or go home and change. We'll see you at Jeremy's place!" Tyler said.

//

The boys were feeling ecstatic as they left the building hand in hand, giggling as they went to Josh's car. They tossed their bags in the trunk and when tyler opened the car door to get in, Josh slammed it shut before he turned Tyler around and he pushed him against his car. He trapped Tyler in between the car and his own body, his hands resting on the roof as Tyler stood in between his arms, and he kissed Tyler deeply, whose hands went up to rest on Josh's shoulder blades.

"Dammit, I love you", Josh said as they broke the kiss. "I love you", he said with a soft smile, before they kissed again.

"Now get your sweet butt in my car", Josh said and Tyler giggled. "Get yours in there too, then", he replied. "Aye aye, captain", Josh grinned and Tyler let out a laugh as he shook his head, slapping Josh's chest lightly. Josh laughed softly as he stepped back and walked around the car.

"Not your captain anymore, baby. This was our last game", Tyler said as he opened the car door. "You'll always be my captain, Ty", Josh smiled, before they both got in the car.

They drove to Tyler's place, where they saw Tyler's family. They hugged them tightly as they got there, before they headed upstairs to quickly take a shower and get dressed.

They didn't shower together this time - they took showers right behind each other, but when Tyler was in the shower after Josh and Josh wasn't dressed yet, he couldn't help but grab his boyfriend's hips and pepper kisses on his cheek, neck and shoulder from behind, leaving Tyler smiling as he closed his eyes.

"I like being close to you", Tyler softly told him. "I like being close to you too", Josh replied, kissing Tyler's lips softly.

"You're gorgeous, did you know that?" Josh asked. Tyler rolled his eye with a soft smile. "I'm not, but it does make me happy when you say it, even though I don't see it", Tyler said. "I'll keep saying it until you do", Josh said.

Josh then stepped back to let Tyler finish his shower quickly as he got dressed, and then Tyler did so too. "We can't forget our shirts", Tyler said. "Oh right, good thing we won 'cause they would've wasted a lot of shirts if we didn't", Josh laughed as he grabbed the shirt Tyler handed him.

The team had shirts that said "Winner" in a small font on the top left corner of the shirt on the front, and their number on the back. Tyler's was a little different: instead of a black shirt with a white print, it had a yellow print, and it said "Captain" on the back too.

They put the shirts on and left the bathroom. Josh wanted to go downstairs so they could head to Jeremy's, but Tyler grabbed his hand and stopped him. He lead him into his own room and closed the door behind them.

"Just... Just need a moment with you", he softly said as he wrapped his arms around Josh's waist. "I just love you so much", he sighed softly. "I... I can't believe we did that, I can't believed we kissed in front of everyone, I can't believe we're out", Tyler whispered.

"Do you regret it?" Josh asked. Tyler thought about it for a little while, before he shook his head no. "I don't. Weirdly enough, I really don't", he said softly. "For some reason... I... I feel free", he said. That made Josh smile softly, and it felt as if his heart fluttered all over again. "Baby?" He asked. "Are you happy?"

Tyler bit his lip, looking into Josh's eyes for a few moments. "Yeah", he said softly, voice cracking. "I'm happy", he said, kissing the tip of Josh's nose. "I never thought I'd say that again, or feel it again, but I'm genuinely so happy Joshie, I can't believe it, I can't believe I can be gay and out with you, Joshie I need to know for sure, I need to ask you officially", he said. "Do you want to be my boyfriend Joshie?" He asked.

Josh kissed Tyler's lips, then smiled against his lips as they broke the kiss. His eyes were still closed, he pressed another kiss on his lips, and another one, before he finally pulled back to look into Tyler's eyes.

"Of course I do, I've been dreaming about officially being your boyfriend for so long, of course, yes, definitely, please let me be your boyfriend", he said.

Tyler wrapped his arms tightly around Josh's neck as they kissed deeply. He never wanted to let go of his boyfriend anymore. He wanted to hold him forever, and god dammit he just realized how incredibly lucky he was to attend the same college as his boyfriend. He wouldn't have to let go of his boyfriend. He could always keep him close.

"I love you loads", Tyler told him. "Thank you", he then said. "I love you too baby, so gosh darn much", Josh told him, before he kissed him again.

~~

I really hope you liked this chapter. I also really hope you liked last chapter. I only got 11 likes on that one so I hope I didn't disappoint with that chapter.

I would love to hear what you think of this chapter & it would mean the absolute world to me if you could leave a vote here.

That's chapter 28 wrapped up. 2 more chapters and we're done. I love you. I hope you love this story too.

Word count: 1493