👩🏻‍🎤24🕺🏻🎶👏🏻

"I'm so tired", Tyler sighed softly as he rested his head against the headrest of the passenger's seat of Josh's car. "That was an exhausting training", he huffed. "It really was", Josh nodded. "But a good one. Keep that zip up hoodie on, Ty", Josh warned. Tyler let out a soft whine. "But I'm sweating, it's so hot", he whined. "I don't care, you'll get sick if you take it off. You insisted on showering at home instead of here", he said. Tyler pouted. "You know why", he mumbled.

"I know, baby. But I could've showered here", Josh said as he turned on the car blinker before he turned the corner. "But I... I thought... Never- never mind", Tyler muttered. "No baby talk to me, c'mon", Josh encouraged his baby.

"Uhm... Since- since dad and Maddy won't be home for another couple of hours, I thought... Maybe we could... Y'know... Uh, maybe... shower together", he softly said, looking away from Josh.

Josh smiled softly. "Okay", he simply replied. Tyler looked up, a little surprised. "Really?" He asked as his eyes widened a little. Josh looked at his baby for a moment before he looked back at the road, a smile on his face. "Yeah, of course. If you're sure, and if you're comfortable to shower with me, then absolutely", he said. Tyler blushed. "You- you've seen me naked before when showering for basketball so I mean- it- it probably won't be that much differently", he said.

"Well back then we didn't know or weren't in love with each other and we were with the team and just wanted to shower to feel clean. It's different now that we like each other, at least to me. It will be more... Intimate, and more special", he said.

"Don't make me nervous now", he blushed and Josh let out a soft laugh. "No need to be nervous, baby. I'd really enjoy being that close to you in that way", he said. Tyler nodded softly. "Yeah, yeah me too", he smiled shyly. "D'you think your momma will be okay with us showering together?" Josh asked. "Oh... oh fuck, I didn't even think about that", Tyler muttered. Josh laughed softly. "I think she'll be fine with it", he said. "Do we have to tell her?" Tyler sighed softly. "If you don't want her to walk in on us naked, then I think we do", he said. Tyler whined softly. "Alright, alright", he sighed.

When they arrived home, Josh told Tyler again to keep his zip up hoodie closed until they were inside, and he carried both of their bags inside. "Uhm, momma?" Tyler asked softly as he walked into the dining room, where he found Kelly. "Yes sweetie? How was training?" She asked. "Uh, it was fine, it was pretty good", he said. "Uhm... I- we- uhm- Josh- I-" Tyler stuttered.

"We haven't showered yet", Josh helped Tyler, who nodded. "I uh... I was wondering- wondering if... Would you... Do- can we- could we- do you mind if... Could- can we- can Joshie and I shower together?" he asked carefully.

"Sure sweetie, go ahead", Kelly simply replied as she flipped through a magazine. Tyler didn't move, or speak, or blink, even. "Really?" He asked. Kelly hummed as she nodded, not taking her eyes off the magazine. "Is Josh staying for dinner? Is he staying the night? Just put both of your uniforms in the laundry bin so I can wash them for tomorrow's training", she said.

"Uh- uhm o-okay, yeah we- we will", Tyler said. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand. "If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to stay another night, yeah", Josh said. "Of course not, honey. I'll make you two something you both love", she said. "Thank you, momma", Josh said to Tyler's mom, before he tugged at Tyler's arm so he would walk with him.

Josh lead Tyler up the stairs. "C'mon, before she changes her mind", he giggled. "I can't believe it went that easy", Tyler whispered. "Me neither, but I'm glad it did", he said as they got upstairs and went into Tyler's bedroom. They picked out some clothes for after their shower as well as towels, and they went into the bathroom, closing the door behind themselves.

"Do you prefer cooler or hotter showers?" Tyler asked. "I'm- I'm fine with whatever you choose, uh how do we- should we- how do we wash our hair and uh, the rest? do I get in first or you or-", he rambled, getting nervous.

Josh grabbed Tyler's hands and he pulled him closer. He connected their lips briefly.

"How long until your dad and sister get home?" He asked. Tyler fished his phone out of his pocket and he checked the time. "At least three more hours", he said. "Why?" He asked. "When was the last time you took a bath?" Josh asked. "Uhm, that time you told me I should take a bath to relax and we talked about our ex girlfriends", Tyler said with a blush and Josh let out a soft laugh. "Right, I remember that", he nodded.

"The tub is pretty spacious", Josh said as he intertwined his fingers with Tyler's, pulling his baby a little closer. He pecked a kiss on Tyler's nose. "Why don't we take a bath instead?" He asked. Tyler bit his lip. "Do- do you really wanna do that with me?" He asked. Josh nodded. "Do you, baby? I don't want to unless you want to", he said. Tyler looked down for a moment, blushing softly but he nodded. "Yeah, I do wanna take a bath with you", he softly said. Josh smiled and he pressed a kiss on Tyler's forehead. "Let me prepare the bath", he said.

Josh turned on the water, making sure the water was warm but not too hot to hurt Tyler's skin. Tyler's wounds had all been there for a while, except for the ones on his knuckles, but his hand didn't necessarily have to go underwater if it still hurt too much.

He kissed Tyler's shoulder before he took his baby's jersey off, but then let Tyler take off the rest, which made Tyler more comfortable. Josh helped Tyler to get in the tub and he sat down.

"I'll be right back", Josh then said. "Wait- wait you're not gonna leave me here are you", Tyler quickly asked. "No no, don't worry. I'll just be a few seconds", Josh said as he kissed Tyler's forehead and he left the room. Tyler waited impatiently, nervously, but then Josh came back quickly after.

"He didn't ask what Josh went to get, not wanting to be annoying, but soon he saw why Josh had left the room.

He put tealight holders with tealights in them around the tub and the bathroom, before he locked the door again. He lit the candles, then turned off the bright light, causing the bathroom to be dimly lit by candlelight. Tyler's heart was jumping up and down, completely losing control as it tried to burst out of Tyler's rib cage, and he felt like he was about to cry but he really, really did not want to cry again.

Josh then undressed. "Can you move forward a bit, bub?" Josh asked and Tyler did as told. Josh stepped into the bathtub behind Tyler, then sat down so his leg were on either side of Tyler. He wrapped his arms around his boy and he pulled him back, Tyler's back pressed against Josh's chest as they laid back.

Tyler's heart was pounding nervously, 'cause he was naked and he was in between Josh's legs and Josh's arms were around his naked body and he was in a bathtub in a candlelit bathroom with his crush that he loved so gosh darn much.

It made him nervous, so incredibly nervous, but he didn't dare move or say anything that would ruin the moment. He was incredibly nervous but wouldn't want to miss or ruin the situation they were in right now.

All of that only got worse when Josh kissed Tyler's shoulder and neck softly, and a tear rolled down Tyler's cheek. Not because he was sad, but because he couldn't believe how incredibly lucky he was to have Josh by his side. To have Josh love him for who he is. And he couldn't believe that while he was struggling so much, Josh hadn't left him. He couldn't understand why Josh was there with him in the first place, but it would kill him if he would lose this.

He knew he told Josh they shouldn't be officially together 'cause it would hurt less if Josh would fall in love with someone else and leave Tyler for them, but at this moment, in Josh's arms, skin to skin, he realized that if Josh would fall in love with someone else, it would completely wreck Tyler.

He wouldn't ever dare to tell Josh that he could either completely make, or break him.

"I love you", he whispered, voice cracking.

~~

Another one up yay! I'm so glad I've been updating this daily! I'll try to update again tomorrow but I won't be able to have one up on Thursday 'cause I'll be going to my last concert of the year AND DECADE!! crazy. I'll hopefully be back on Friday though! I really genuinely love this story a lot and I'm looking forward to finishing this story that I'm proud of.

Did you like this chapter? Any favorite parts or any feedback you could give me? Let me know! I'd appreciate it so so so so so much if you could leave a vote. I love you <3

Word count: 1615