Imagine Tom Suprising You With A Trip To Paris

You felt a hand rest on your cheek, it slowly began to rub your cheek. "Good morning, darling." You hear Tom say. You eyes slowly open, Tom was sitting on the edge of the bed, gazing down at you. "Good morning" you respond holding his free hand. He leans down so his lips are next to your ear. "Shall we go downstairs?" He inquires then quickly kissed your temple. "Mhm" you reply. He gently picks you up and carries you bridal style down the hallway. Your head leans against his chest, your eyes gazing up at him. Tom chuckles when he notices you. "Look, dear." He says gesturing you to look into the living room. There were rose petals everywhere, it smells of them too. The lighting was dim, the couch had been layered with pillows, and an old fashioned letter on one of them. He sets you down, your mouth in the shape of an 'o'. "Tommmm...!" You gasp. He wraps an arm around you and leads you to the couch. He takes the letter in his hand. "Sit down" he chuckles, his usual grin plastered on his face. You sit down, still in awe of the room. "For you, my love." Tom says handing you the letter. "Y/n" it read on the front. You open it and only one thing was inside. You lift it out and gasp. A plane ticket to Paris, France. "Do you like it?" He inquires lifting his eyebrows and biting his bottom lip. "Yes!" You rejoice hugging him. He tightly hugs you back. "I knew you would like it" he states. You pull away and press your lips on his. "When do we leave?" You inquire. "Well, since you slept in so late I had time to pack...therefore, we leave now." Tom smirks picking you up once again and carrying you to the limo that waited for you outside.