Imagine Fighting With Sherlock

You stared down at sherlock. He laid stretched across the couch, his eyes staring at the ceiling. "Sherlock!" You said, sternly. He lifted an eyebrow. "What do you want?" He asked, almost spitting his words at you. "Why won't you ever speak to me?" You said, pain evident in your voice. "What? We are speaking now, aren't we?" Sherlock said, standing up. He towered over you, his eyes stared down into your own, reading you. "What's troubling you?" Sherlock asked, furrowing his eyebrows. You calmed yourself down. "Sherlock, I must tell you something." You said, sitting down on the couch and gesturing for him to do the same. "Tell me, what is wrong?" Sherlock said. You inhaled deeply. "I have a...boyfriend." You said. Sherlock was taken back by your statement. "W-who?" Sherlock said, striving to hide the utter shock and jealousy. "His name is Jim. We've known each other for at least four years now. He finally asked me out two months ago." You said, explaining the situation to a very dumbfounded Sherlock. "Y/n, what is his last name?" Sherlock asked, uncomfortably placing a hand on your knee. "Moriarty, why?" You asked. Sherlock jumped to his feet, turning around and facing you. "Never, never, never! Never, go see him again!" Sherlock said, loud enough for almost the whole apartment to here. "But, why?" You asked, now you were the one who was shocked. "Jim Moirarty is a psychopath. He is a murderer. He is Manipulative." Sherlock said, staring sternly into your eyes. "And your not?" You said, taking sherlock by surprise. He stepped back. He straightened out his back and opened his mouth to speak, but could not find the words to say. "Yes, sherlock, your are all those things too. Except your ignorant and calloused. Jim actually pays attention to me. Now, if you excuse me, I have a date." You said, picking up your jacket and heading out the door. Sherlock fell back into his chair, putting his hands into a praying position. A tear fell from his eye, then another, then another; until he was bawling on the floor. John came into the apartment with Mary, to find Sherlock sobbing while holding your favorite book. "Sherlock! What's wrong?" John said, kneeling down next to him as Mary does the same. "Y/n, she left me...!" Sherlock said, sobbing into the book. Mary attempted to comfort him, but he turned away and now faces the window. He stood up and looked out the window to see Jim kissing you sweetly. John looked out the window too, and so did Mary. "That's supposed to be me!" Sherlock said, almost shouting, as he threw the book against the wall. "Sherlock, I had no idea you loved her..." John said. "I didn't realize it until now..." Sherlock said, falling back into his chair. "Now I've lost her."